Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think even a cunning person sometimes have to bend or else he have to face the bad consequences...Though he have capability to change the situation sometimes situation doesnt give a chance... :(

You know diamonds are for ever and they never change their shapes, but lesser metals keep changing at slightest of heat.

True, but that is what makes those metals so useful to us, if they were not so pliable, we would not have any use for them.

Change is inevitable, and every time changing when situation demands does not make us opportunistic but wise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Unless you specify the reason for change I would take it for opportunism. If the change is for good, that takes place automatically, one does not have to make any effort for that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think even a cunning person sometimes have to bend or else he have to face the bad consequences...Though he have capability to change the situation sometimes situation doesnt give a chance... :(

You know diamonds are for ever and they never change their shapes, but lesser metals keep changing at slightest of heat.

True, but that is what makes those metals so useful to us, if they were not so pliable, we would not have any use for them.

Change is inevitable, and every time changing when situation demands does not make us opportunistic but wise.

In spite of knowing that change is inevitable ,most people want to go against it and also have negative thoughts about it ! I wonder why? it is probably because they feel secure to continue with what they are used to and do not want to leave that comfort zone ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yeah as soon as they see that change is going to benefit them- they change fast else they would remain in their comfort zone. Latest example our president- he changed real fast. What a change from a bad planner to a speech maker. This is very easy to make speech but when it comes to change for good most go in to their shells.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yeah as soon as they see that change is going to benefit them- they change fast else they would remain in their comfort zone. Latest example our president- he changed real fast. What a change from a bad planner to a speech maker. This is very easy to make speech but when it comes to change for good most go in to their shells.

LOL, Politicians are like chameleons , they change color and stance faster than we change clothes !One can never be sure about anything they say or do, since they may deny the whole thing the next day ... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it all depends on the situation. :unsure:

LOL, Politicians are like chameleons , they change color and stance faster than we change clothes !One can never be sure about anything they say or do, since they may deny the whole thing the next day ... :dry:

Yeah, those politicians are very accomplished in changing their color and stripes!!! :laugh: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yeah, those politicians are very accomplished in changing their color and stripes!!! :laugh: :evil:

They are like Zebras. If asked, they can answer either their colour is black or is white, depending upon the situations, with strips of opposite colour :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes one must change according to the situation.Today's generation needs changes and for this we too have to change ourselves to accept the new changes.

Sharmistha Banerjee

:cheer: I remember how once Priyanka Gndhi had said that a politician can never use the word Never ..she said never say Never in politics, so they need not feel guilty when they keep changing their stand depending on the situation.
Change is there in every walk of life and whether we like it or not ,change is an essential part of our life - our looks change ,our likes change and our priorities change in life !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.