Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every one must change according to situations so that there wont be any problem in life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If we want to see the situations with happy mode then we need to acto and change according to the situation
animatedbull-8_2012-07-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
pferd19_2012-07-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

How can we change according to time, that is kind of opportunism.

Changing with time is not always being opportunistic, many times it is inevitable and prudent!

Those are not called changes but up-gradations/improvements. Those are natural if some one finds himself lacking/wanting in a particular field. Changing frequently with ones own stand is certainly opportunism.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me add something...
we have a proverb....."Kuttaan nilkkunna pothinte cheviyil vedamodiyittu karyamilla"

If an animal is standing like this, then it's no use if we tell 'Veda' before him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8243]}

At such an occasion, we should really change and flee like this....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8244]}

Meera sandhu

Changing with time is not always being opportunistic, many times it is inevitable and prudent!

Those are not called changes but up-gradations/improvements. Those are natural if some one finds himself lacking/wanting in a particular field. Changing frequently with ones own stand is certainly opportunism.

Your statement is not wrong either, also there cannot be a politically correct answer to such question. What you are talking about is a typical scenario that one usually encounters in working life and in general as a whole.

But what we are talking about is sudden fluctuations and changes around us or in our dealings or whatever....its an exhaustive topic! With every situation, probably the answer would be different.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Your statement is not wrong either, also there cannot be a politically correct answer to such question. What you are talking about is a typical scenario that one usually encounters in working life and in general as a whole.

But what we are talking about is sudden fluctuations and changes around us or in our dealings or whatever....its an exhaustive topic! With every situation, probably the answer would be different.

Exactly ! it is difficult to narrow it down and say that so and so change is good and others are bad - it is personal and depending on the situation one should adapt, being rigid helps no one least of all the individual concerned !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think changes in people it depends on situation of his life

Exactly ! it is difficult to narrow it down and say that so and so change is good and others are bad - it is personal and depending on the situation one should adapt, being rigid helps no one least of all the individual concerned !

Okay I give up, Do you think its a change in my attitude? :( :(

:laugh: :laugh: Yes, its a change in your attitude, but its positive! So show a smiling face instead!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: Yes, its a change in your attitude, but its positive! So show a smiling face instead!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Enough? :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.