Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
change according to situation is only good untill its not against your rights.many of you mentioned here that we should change according to situation if it makes everyone happy.
just for an example- suppose someone is asking you for bribe or suppose you have good marks and someone asking you to give donation or extra money then only you will get admission here.giving them donation will make them happy and somewhat you will also be benefited as by getting admission but its against your rule.so will you change yourself here??
i wont.
so change is only good untill its for good and without breaking the right rules.

Thats where our good sense and conscience comes in, one simply cannot run away from it.Change is something that cannot be stopped and no one will want to change things unless there is need to do so or it is for the better..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is too big- One cannot change to please every one as the pleasure, rules, ethics change at every step and mean differently for different people. One cannot change against his will or desire.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How can we change according to time, that is kind of opportunism.

Changing with time is not always being opportunistic, many times it is inevitable and prudent!

Those are not called changes but up-gradations/improvements. Those are natural if some one finds himself lacking/wanting in a particular field. Changing frequently with ones own stand is certainly opportunism.

Your statement is not wrong either, also there cannot be a politically correct answer to such question. What you are talking about is a typical scenario that one usually encounters in working life and in general as a whole.

But what we are talking about is sudden fluctuations and changes around us or in our dealings or whatever....its an exhaustive topic! With every situation, probably the answer would be different.

Exactly ! it is difficult to narrow it down and say that so and so change is good and others are bad - it is personal and depending on the situation one should adapt, being rigid helps no one least of all the individual concerned !

Okay I give up, Do you think its a change in my attitude? :( :(

:laugh: :laugh: Yes, its a change in your attitude, but its positive! So show a smiling face instead!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Enough? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: more than!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

According to situation, its nature that any person should change as being rigid is not possible always..
If there is increase in prices on daily essential, aren't we changing our habits or consumption to meet our budget? (this is do or die situation)
While if you are forced to marry someone, there you need'nt have to change your principles or ideas and get married...
According to situation, its nature that any person should change as being rigid is not possible always..
If there is increase in prices on daily essential, aren't we changing our habits or consumption to meet our budget? (this is do or die situation)
While if you are forced to marry someone, there you need'nt have to change your principles or ideas and get married...

Actually, changing according to situations depends upon situations too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We can't make rigid rules. One who is smart enough to handle those situations is either intelligent or smart and cunning :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]According to situation, its nature that any person should change as being rigid is not possible always..
While if you are forced to marry someone, there you need'nt have to change your principles or ideas and get married... [/quote]

Very True!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

Actually, changing according to situations depends upon situations too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We can't make rigid rules. One who is smart enough to handle those situations is either intelligent or smart and cunning :P :P :P :P :P

Even an intelligent, smart or cunning people have to bow their head in some situations... :)

Even an intelligent, smart or cunning people have to bow their head in some situations... :)

Am saying...cunning persons are so selfish and crooked that they will do any evil according to situations and we can't believe them. They change colours like a chameleon :evil: :evil:
they even change their words seeing the situations :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Really? Is this related to changing eating habits according to cost of living? Okay I have sold my Gypsy and now planning to change my bike also. Does that qualify me changing enough or should I go to cycle outright? :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

andhya Rani wrote:
Rajani K wrote:

Even an intelligent, smart or cunning people have to bow their head in some situations...

Yes why not if not they will face problems so no one take risk.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.