Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Situations sometimes demand changes and I see no harm in changing according to what the situation requires. For there are some compromises to be made in order to achieve your goals. :)

Live in the present :)
Situations sometimes demand changes and I see no harm in changing according to what the situation requires. For there are some compromises to be made in order to achieve your goals. :)

Most of the people change as per the situation and that's OK those who don't remains behind from others. :)

I also change as per the situation but it depends if I make that change a permanent change in myself or not. :)
Situation changes the people. It is right to change ourselves as per situation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Situation changes the people. It is right to change ourselves as per situation.

Exactly when we can't change situation then its better to change ourself as per the situation because ultimately we are going to have the loss if we don't change any one of them. :)
Yeah as soon as they see that change is going to benefit them- they change fast else they would remain in their comfort zone. Latest example our president- he changed real fast. What a change from a bad planner to a speech maker. This is very easy to make speech but when it comes to change for good most go in to their shells.

LOL, Politicians are like chameleons , they change color and stance faster than we change clothes !One can never be sure about anything they say or do, since they may deny the whole thing the next day ... :dry:

Yeah, those politicians are very accomplished in changing their color and stripes!!! :laugh: :evil:

:cheer: I remember how once Priyanka Gndhi had said that a politician can never use the word Never ..she said never say Never in politics, so they need not feel guilty when they keep changing their stand depending on the situation.
Change is there in every walk of life and whether we like it or not ,change is an essential part of our life - our looks change ,our likes change and our priorities change in life !

Yes I have seen Priyanka Gandhi changing from jeans to sari presented by Indira Gandhi whenever there is an election in her brother or mother's constituency. Otherwise the team of brother and sister is nowhere to be seen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yeah as soon as they see that change is going to benefit them- they change fast else they would remain in their comfort zone. Latest example our president- he changed real fast. What a change from a bad planner to a speech maker. This is very easy to make speech but when it comes to change for good most go in to their shells.

LOL, Politicians are like chameleons , they change color and stance faster than we change clothes !One can never be sure about anything they say or do, since they may deny the whole thing the next day ... :dry:

Yeah, those politicians are very accomplished in changing their color and stripes!!! :laugh: :evil:

:cheer: I remember how once Priyanka Gndhi had said that a politician can never use the word Never ..she said never say Never in politics, so they need not feel guilty when they keep changing their stand depending on the situation.
Change is there in every walk of life and whether we like it or not ,change is an essential part of our life - our looks change ,our likes change and our priorities change in life !

Yes I have seen Priyanka Gandhi changing from jeans to sari presented by Indira Gandhi whenever there is an election in his brother or mother's constituency. Otherwise the team of brother and sister is nowhere to be seen.

They are seen to be partying at the 5 star and 7star hotels of Delhi and holidaying in Kovalam,Port Blair and Kathmandu .... Lucky !!what a life !!! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I have seen Priyanka Gandhi changing from jeans to sari presented by Indira Gandhi whenever there is an election in her brother or mother's constituency. Otherwise the team of brother and sister is nowhere to be seen.

They are seen to be partying at the 5 star and 7star hotels of Delhi and holidaying in Kovalam,Port Blair and Kathmandu .... Lucky !!what a life !!! :huh:

I thought Rahul lives in US most of the times and comes only during elections. He is more busy there than back home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes he looks totally vedeshi it seems as if he does not like to live in India its the lust of being a big politician one day which makes him to come to India from US. :blink:

I thought Rahul lives in US most of the times and comes only during elections. He is more busy there than back home.

Hey sunil, not the US , don't you know that he was caught by the officials there for carrying huge amounts of undeclared cash which apparently was drug laundering money that his Colombian GF had. Her father is a Colombian drug lord...He never goes there now after that incident ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfiRig7DPKY&feature=related

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We cant say that we will change but in depends upon situation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.