Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is best and better to go according to the situation then only everyone will be happy

Even then we can't make everyone happy..at least ourselves :huh:

It is not our moral responsibility to ensure everyone's happiness at all times!! Sometimes, it is all about doing things the right way and not the way others want!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is best and better to go according to the situation then only everyone will be happy

Even then we can't make everyone happy..at least ourselves :huh:

It is not our moral responsibility to ensure everyone's happiness at all times!! Sometimes, it is all about doing things the right way and not the way others want!

Of course! I agree!!! :)

But sometimes, to make our dearest ones happy, we may accept some changes too :P
Sometimes, some situations demand so!!!

Meera sandhu
If we want others to be happy then we have to change our selves according to the situation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i always change according to the situation. It will be helpful to us be better. :cheer:

Vinu
change according to situation is only good untill its not against your rights.many of you mentioned here that we should change according to situation if it makes everyone happy.
just for an example- suppose someone is asking you for bribe or suppose you have good marks and someone asking you to give donation or extra money then only you will get admission here.giving them donation will make them happy and somewhat you will also be benefited as by getting admission but its against your rule.so will you change yourself here??
i wont.
so change is only good untill its for good and without breaking the right rules.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes baby angel, until we go in right path, we can go according to the situation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thats what i was saying if change is for good situation then only one should change not for every situation.

a.s.
No one should change from his chosen path unless he/she thinks he was wrong. A rolling stone is not considered good in any case. Change should be only in case if some one was not correct in his approach.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes exactly.and one should even not break his/her rules for any such situation which can lead to bad results.so change should not be according to situations always but sometimes we should analyse then decide what to do.

a.s.
I think it is necessary to change ourselves according to the situation.now a day life are just like a river which flows away and never stops situation are also like this and so its necessary to adjust ourselves according to that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.