Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great and you are really a great personality i wish i am....I change my self according to situation as you see....
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
That's great and you are really a great personality i wish i am....I change my self according to situation as you see....

Yes, of course. then only we can remain in this world. Yet, many are there who can't do it :huh:

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course. then only we can remain in this world. Yet, many are there who can't do it :huh:

Yes if we have to survive in this world then we have to change according to situations..... ;) ;) ;)
I think changing according to situation is more easier than remaining stern in one decision, giving more importance to our mind. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I think changing according to situation is more easier than remaining stern in one decision, giving more importance to our mind. Isn't it?

Ya this is important and necessary too thats help you to complete your work in any situation........ :dry: :dry: :dry:

Ya this is important and necessary too thats help you to complete your work in any situation........ :dry: :dry: :dry:

Really? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blink: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Should we behave according to changing situations....it is often determined by logical reasoning too. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes, we can behave and we need to behave according to the situation only then only we can lead our life very happily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, we can behave and we need to behave according to the situation only then only we can lead our life very happily

Are you able to do so if mind says 'no' to certain situations?

Meera sandhu
We always say we have to change according to our situation but it becomes so difficult to change our mind when our mind says no. I think if our mind says no...then its better not to do it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.