Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our past beliefs,prejudices,settled habits and the dead weight of the past come in the way of responding to the changes in our situations!
We always say we have to change according to our situation but it becomes so difficult to change our mind when our mind says no. I think if our mind says no...then its better not to do it.

Me too...
Otherwise I won't get peace of mind.
May be a negative point. Yet I love it

Meera sandhu
change is a need of time.we sometimes have to change according to situation but its not good to be wrong for it or to do something wrong.

and at the same time what is ethical for someone may not be for others so that means sometimes when you change for good others might consider it bad.

a.s.
I never change or deviate from my chosen ways. I do not want to look like some one like opportunist.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

change is a need of time.we sometimes have to change according to situation but its not good to be wrong for it or to do something wrong.

and at the same time what is ethical for someone may not be for others so that means sometimes when you change for good others might consider it bad.

One man's food is another man's poison :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

One man's food is another man's poison :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes exactly the same. :)

a.s.
We always say we have to change according to our situation but it becomes so difficult to change our mind when our mind says no. I think if our mind says no...then its better not to do it.

Change for betterment is good but changing for self gain that too that has no ethics is opportunistic.

Change for betterment is good but changing for self gain that too that has no ethics is opportunistic.

Concepts of ethics too are not static!

Concepts of ethics too are not static!

that too changes with the demand of time.

a.s.
So what, if the change is not within the rule I would never do that. The prime thing is 'rules and regulations'.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.