Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unpleasant truths are not to be told???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:[/quote]

Come on I am going to tell you a truth right now
prove me wrong
Sanjeev you are very sweet and nice guy
:P :P ;)[/quote]

BTW I am surprised that afterall you told the truth..hahaha... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:[/quote]

prove me wrong

BTW I am surprised that afterall you told the truth..hahaha... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

So you did not find this an unpleasant truth? Is it so? Although this was real hard for me to tell you a lie. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:

prove me wrong

BTW I am surprised that afterall you told the truth..hahaha... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

So you did not find this an unpleasant truth? Is it so? Although this was real hard for me to tell you a lie. :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Lie... :evil: :evil: but this is truth some people really don't know what is truth and what is lie.. :woohoo: Come on try it you will learn fast.. :woohoo:
To hide one truth, we need to tell 1000 lies. Also, be cautious each time. Why to afford so much risk. Better you tell the truth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's true but sometimes we are forced to hide truth in some cases which may lead to misunderstandings if told. :blink:

Unpleasant truths are not to be told???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:

suppose if i suffer from cancer and doctor not tell me about this as it is a unpleasant truth so i will never get cure.
actually its not about unpleasant truth.but its about saying a lie.its good to say truth always but if a lie can help anyone then there is nothing bad in doing that.
as we say" agar ek jhuth se kisi ka bhala ho sakta hai to use bolne me koi burai nahi hai" and "vo jhuth jise bolne se kisi ka bura na ho use bolne me koi burai nahi hai". in short if our 1 lie can help anyone then we can do this much.

a.s.
prove me wrong

So you did not find this an unpleasant truth? Is it so? Although this was real hard for me to tell you a lie. :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Lie... :evil: :evil: but this is truth some people really don't know what is truth and what is lie.. :woohoo: Come on try it you will learn fast.. :woohoo:[/quote]

I know this is hard to digest truth some times so people lie instead to make others happy. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Truth is powerful, no doubt. But it always had to face some hard tests. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

suppose if i suffer from cancer and doctor not tell me about this as it is a unpleasant truth so i will never get cure.
actually its not about unpleasant truth.but its about saying a lie.its good to say truth always but if a lie can help anyone then there is nothing bad in doing that.
as we say" agar ek jhuth se kisi ka bhala ho sakta hai to use bolne me koi burai nahi hai" and "vo jhuth jise bolne se kisi ka bura na ho use bolne me koi burai nahi hai". in short if our 1 lie can help anyone then we can do this much.

What lie can you tell to make me happy? ;) :P

Meera sandhu
To hide one truth, we need to tell 1000 lies. Also, be cautious each time. Why to afford so much risk. Better you tell the truth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's true but sometimes we are forced to hide truth in some cases which may lead to misunderstandings if told. :blink:

There is Sanskrit couplet advising to speak only sweet truth. Neither sweet lie nor bitter truth need be told.

Also, truth is a weapon. This is to be used discreetly. You need not be truthful to enemy, cheat, killer.
th_cid002401c6cc379ad49b10ja2_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is Sanskrit couplet advising to speak only sweet truth. Neither sweet lie nor bitter truth need be told.

Also, truth is a weapon. This is to be used discreetly. You need not be truthful to enemy, cheat, killer.

It's also true :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What a nice explanation!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7371]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

What lie can you tell to make me happy? ;) :P

you are more beautiful than your daughter..hehehehe
i often say this lie to my aunt who's having a daughter like your's.actually kids are always beautiful.isint it?

see this is my 1000 post.i have completed 1000post by replying this. :) :) :) :) :whistle:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.