Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even 1000 lies together can't create one truth. What's its importance in your life? Do you believe in the strength of truth and that it can't be hidden too long behind dark clouds???? :evil: :evil:

Tinkering with truth may prove to be an alluring proposition temporarily but ultimately with its inherent powers of coming out true one day,all gains amassed through deceit and falsehoods mean very little!!

Yes you cannot hide Truth for a long period of time.It come at last.......So why cannot we start to select Truth.....................
think1_2012-06-01-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Even 1000 lies together can't create one truth. What's its importance in your life? Do you believe in the strength of truth and that it can't be hidden too long behind dark clouds???? :evil: :evil:

Tinkering with truth may prove to be an alluring proposition temporarily but ultimately with its inherent powers of coming out true one day,all gains amassed through deceit and falsehoods mean very little!!

Yes you cannot hide Truth for a long period of time.It come at last.......So why cannot we start to select Truth.....................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7366]}
To hide one truth, we need to tell 1000 lies. Also, be cautious each time. Why to afford so much risk. Better you tell the truth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
36_1_5_2012-06-01-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
To hide one truth, we need to tell 1000 lies. Also, be cautious each time. Why to afford so much risk. Better you tell the truth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's true but sometimes we are forced to hide truth in some cases which may lead to misunderstandings if told. :blink:

That's true but sometimes we are forced to hide truth in some cases which may lead to misunderstandings if told. :blink:

Unpleasant truths are not to be told???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
That's true but sometimes we are forced to hide truth in some cases which may lead to misunderstandings if told. :blink:[/quote]

Especially when this is elated to online friends because you never know. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7368]}

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:
Unpleasant truths are not to be told???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:[/quote]

Come on I am going to tell you a truth right now
prove me wrong
Sanjeev you are very sweet and nice guy
:P :P ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the truths are unpleasant one should have the ability to speak it and face it to live happily. :) :whistle:

They will threaten you always if you hide. it is also true. If we do mistakes, why can't we admit them?
Actually, we should fear lies and faults, not truths. I believe so

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.