Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IT is better now to visit Kashmir as the things changed than before.

When did you visit last there? I resigned from Kashmir a few years back due to deep trouble there.

but the situation is lot more better than it used to be 10~15 years back.Now people go to visit Kashmir unlike before when they never used to think of it too. :blink:

When did you visit last there? I resigned from Kashmir a few years back due to deep trouble there.

but the situation is lot more better than it used to be 10~15 years back.Now people go to visit Kashmir unlike before when they never used to think of it too. :blink:

Not 10-12 years but 2-3 years since the pressure on training camps in POK increased. I was there until 2008 posted in that area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not 10-12 years but 2-3 years since the pressure on training camps in POK increased. I was there until 2008 posted in that area.

Yes apparently now Kashmir is quite safe to visit.My sister and her family were there in may and loved the place and the people.Another cousin is there now with his mother and family and they too have some wonderful things to say about Kashmir.I would love to visit it during winter just to experience the snow...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I went for kashmir one time and stayed for 8 months.

Becoz my husband is working in BSF.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes apparently now Kashmir is quite safe to visit.My sister and her family were there in may and loved the place and the people.Another cousin is there now with his mother and family and they too have some wonderful things to say about Kashmir.I would love to visit it during winter just to experience the snow...

It begins snowing in December trough March in Gulmarg and higher area. the snow remains available in Khilanmarg up to April. In Gulmarg you can have cottages to stay overnight but be very careful as that is very chilly and doors jammed if snows overnight. They provide special gear at Tungmarg, the base station, to face the snow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh great then you must be knowing about the places in Kashmir more. :)

Haven't you visited it in recent time. :blink:

3 years before I went. i haven't visit the all the places.

Only one place I Visit is Vishnu Madha Temple.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

3 years before I went. i haven't visit the all the places.

Only one place I Visit is Vishnu Madha Temple.

Why due to security reasons? :blink:

It begins snowing in December trough March in Gulmarg and higher area. the snow remains available in Khilanmarg up to April. In Gulmarg you can have cottages to stay overnight but be very careful as that is very chilly and doors jammed if snows overnight. They provide special gear at Tungmarg, the base station, to face the snow.

Wow, sounds lovely ! I like cold weather and snow....I have seen what it is like in Switzerland where it gets really really cold .Kashmir I hear is beautiful during winter ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have already said that Kashmir is safe now. Recently My friends circle went there and they enjoyed very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.