Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So you must be having extensive knowledge about it but the people still look up to as 'heaven'! I haven't visited it yet!

To be very frank the nature hasn't changed a bit but the mindset of locals have changed totally. The places are not maintained, Dull lake looking full of trash, house boats 90% empty, shikaras waiting for passengers, Gulmarg, Khilanmarg, Pehalgam with a few foreigners and hotels etc not taken care of due to no profit. I visited last in 08 and stayed in a hotel where a group of 30 tourists from Kolkata was staying. The Kashmiri owner knew to speak Bangla. But the life was tough as even our visit to local shops were under register of police.

Very sad state of affairs! Obviously destructive brand of politics has largely contributed to this!
This is all due to sponsored terrorism and lack of will power on the part of our government to mend the ways. They want to keep every thing on hold as if that would correct it automatically..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very bad to know such type of words from you sunil. As kashmir became like a grave yard.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

:

Write about some specific areas there to see. :)

I go there with my Parent.There he go for office work........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
But you are a married lady, you should have gone there with your hubby. Next time go there with your hubby to enjoy it more. He will take you to many places. :laugh:[/quote]
What is Hubby Can you explain Suny.I not got that point........... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote]
Hubby is short form of husband- you got it now? :cheer:[/quote]

@ Asha BTW what did you think hubby is? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

No she knows every thing only problem is she is a bit annoyed now because her bother did not get his shares. :([/quote]

Yes the shares were declared i see her very less on the forums. :blink:
Friends the topic is getting divereted please come to the topic please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is very bad to know such type of words from you sunil. As kashmir became like a grave yard.

Yes it was a grave yard for the pundits several years back but life is back to normal there i feel. Recently i heard that dull lake was frozen in winter there that must be a wonderful site at that time. :)

Yes it was a grave yard for the pundits several years back but life is back to normal there i feel. Recently i heard that dull lake was frozen in winter there that must be a wonderful site at that time. :)

Dull is frozen every year, once we used to skate on dull keeping a small stone under our shoes when it was hard as rock some times in December January. But some times that was dangerous if ice broke some times due to thin lair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dull is frozen every year, once we used to skate on dull keeping a small stone under our shoes when it was hard as rock some times in December January. But some times that was dangerous if ice broke some times due to thin lair.

I saw pictures of frozen dull lake on TV that's i asked it.But Suny is it natural lake?.I have visited Kashmir and have sat on shikara but at that i was of 6 years only. :)
I think there is no problem in visiting Kashmir now, A freind of mine just got home couple of days ago after visiting Kashmir!!

Incidentally, please do note that its Dal Lake not Dull!!! :)
4_12_3_2012-06-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think there is no problem in visiting Kashmir now, A freind of mine just got home couple of days ago after visiting Kashmir!!

Incidentally, please do note that its Dal Lake not Dull!!! :)

Perhaps he meant its present dull look! I have never been to it,so I don't know it 's dull or cheerful!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7891]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.