Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Sanjeev Je it still Present their.This lake is still in good condition..........

I said it may happen in future. :blink: :evil:
I have heard DAL lake is shrinking due to some environmental changes and there are doubts that it may disappear in future. :blink:

The same is true about Naini Lake in Nainital where another water source is taking water out of Naini lake a t a very brisk rate, the government has only appointed a committee to report within 3 months. By then almost all water would be gone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No Sanjeev Je it still Present their.This lake is still in good condition..........

What we see today just Discuss.In future every Lakes going to exist as water scarcity is developing in many parts of country.Delhi is mostly affected by this.......Some places people pay 2000 only for water expanses...........

What we see today just Discuss.In future every Lakes going to exist as water scarcity is developing in many parts of country.Delhi is mostly affected by this.......Some places people pay 2000 only for water expanses...........

Which lake in Delhi is shrinking? :dry:

How many lakes have you heard are shrinking due to scarcity of water? :blink:

First read my last reply in a nice way....... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I was telling this will surely happen in future......... :angry: :angry: :angry:
I was telling about water scarcity(Supply of water in many part of country).. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I was telling this will surely happen in future......... :angry: :angry: :angry:
I was telling about water scarcity(Supply of water in many part of country).. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Even now also i did not understand. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Asha, isn't it??? Read carefully and understand what others are saying before posting such brisk and abrupt replies which are considered rude here! Also to point out a fact of life that if such issues are not discussed in the present, then there won't be any future!! So be careful how you reply!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

kashmir the dream city where i always wanted to visit but my parents say no.from last 5years im going vaishno devi but when it comes to visit srinagar and jammu im unable.my parents say if you ahve to visit go after your marriage.

and i will surely visit this place after my marriage once in lifetime.i wanted to live in boat house.

a.s.
kashmir the dream city where i always wanted to visit but my parents say no.from last 5years im going vaishno devi but when it comes to visit srinagar and jammu im unable.my parents say if you ahve to visit go after your marriage.

and i will surely visit this place after my marriage once in lifetime.i wanted to live in boat house.

But if you are going to VaisnoDevi you are going via Jammu only. Srinagar is capital of Jammu and Kasmir in summers while Jammu in winters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Baby why your parents say it?. Now there is no much risk in going there like it was years ago now you can visit there without fear. Recently one of my friend's friend has returned after visiting Kashmir and in the end of this month my younger brother is going to visit there. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.