Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also wish to visit Kashmir. I hope i will visit that next year..

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yes Kashmir is said the heaven on Earth. I also want to go there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But it is not safe when any army fights are going on. Kashmir is not all safe. while going there, we need plan very correctly with lot of care

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But it is not safe when any army fights are going on. Kashmir is not all safe. while going there, we need plan very correctly with lot of care

Yes its not safe daily there is tension in army and terrorists. :blink:

One should plan and check before going there. :blink:

How come you changed your stand suddenly, when I was saying the same you told me that this was 4-5 years back. What made you change your stance?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How come you changed your stand suddenly, when I was saying the same you told me that this was 4-5 years back. What made you change your stance?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

As recently when my brother cane from Amarnath he told me that Kashmir is still not a safe place. :blink:

As recently when my brother cane from Amarnath he told me that Kashmir is still not a safe place. :blink:

In my view this is more dangerous now than ever before, on the surface it does not look so but in fact its like a volcano that can erupt any day.

In my view this is more dangerous now than ever before, on the surface it does not look so but in fact its like a volcano that can erupt any day.

But the fact is they don't show much of the things being happened in Kashmir on TV so that we may get aware of the situation there. :blink:

But the fact is they don't show much of the things being happened in Kashmir on TV so that we may get aware of the situation there. :blink:

Don't count much on TV news because they search for sensation, unless they would have some thing sensational they shall not become active.

Don't count much on TV news because they search for sensation, unless they would have some thing sensational they shall not become active.

Yes like Kanda and Gitika case which I always see whenever I open my TV. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.