Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is not safe to visit beyond Benihal tunnel. Patnitop is the last place where you can go comparatively safe. After that this is valley and you never know, even security people stay at alert all the time.

but recently i did not hear anything like terrorist attacks there may be now there is peace. My younger brother is going to Amarnath this month and have planned to go Srinagar let him come and see what he says. :)
As kashmir is a border of the country India, so it is not much safer place to visit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As kashmir is a border of the country India, so it is not much safer place to visit

And what about the frequent terrorist attacks there. :blink:

May be the places which are near the border are the unsafe ones. :blink:
Ya but it doesn't mean that we leave that place and never going to visit there.
Ya but it doesn't mean that we leave that place and never going to visit there.

No it does not mean but it is risky and we do that on our own risk. :)
Life is a risk and without risk life has no excitment.....
Life is a risk and without risk life has no excitment.....

but there are other options for excitement why Kashmir only. :woohoo:
Yes this is not safe to visit beyond Benihal tunnel. Patnitop is the last place where you can go comparatively safe. After that this is valley and you never know, even security people stay at alert all the time.

but recently i did not hear anything like terrorist attacks there may be now there is peace. My younger brother is going to Amarnath this month and have planned to go Srinagar let him come and see what he says. :)

Because no outsider are going, They have driven out even workforce from other parts of the country. Now this is in between Security forces and terrorist groups, not published much. I had been there for years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because no outsider are going, They have driven out even workforce from other parts of the country. Now this is in between Security forces and terrorist groups, not published much. I had been there for years.

So the actual picture will be cleared when my brother comes back home from there. :blink:
You see people go there to have fun but while they see no tourists but security people all around or not so well kept tourist places with no tourists but families of army people they feel frustrated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.