The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, movies and film starts are having impact on peoples life style. Even i also learn few things and keep on changing in my lifestyle too

Yes good things we can follow and accept.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
People are fascinated by the movies and film stars. They just want to be like them. That's why they copy them.
yes, movies and film starts are having impact on peoples life style. Even i also learn few things and keep on changing in my lifestyle too

Yes good things we can follow and accept.

I was going through some old film magazines of the fifties when Madhubala, Dilip Kumar,Meena Kumari,Raj Kapoor,Nargis - all great stars of the Indian cinema were the news.Those days their lives were very well guarded and they also liked their privacy unlike now ...If Salman Khan sneezes it becomes front page news ! No wonder people get influenced so easily !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The film actor and actress are welcome every where in the world with heartily.Now people try to copy their styles.They want to dress up like themselves.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes movies and films surely impact our life. we are keep watching their life styles and costumes and we are following it. Most of us following the film star.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
The film actor and actress are welcome every where in the world with heartily.Now people try to copy their styles.They want to dress up like themselves.

yes movies and films surely impact our life. we are keep watching their life styles and costumes and we are following it. Most of us following the film star.

Do you also follow the film stars ? If so who ? :dry: :huh: I hear ladies talking about wanting saree blouses stitched like so and so actress.I would any day prefer if the young ladies and teenagers followed in the footstep of other sportswomen like Sania , Saina and Mary Kom !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Do you also follow the film stars ? If so who ? :dry: :huh: I hear ladies talking about wanting saree blouses stitched like so and so actress.I would any day prefer if the young ladies and teenagers followed in the footstep of other sportswomen like Sania , Saina and Mary Kom !

I was a big fan of Shashi Kapoor and even had a white suit stitched of his style. That was way back when I watched Pyar ka mousam. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love pawan kalyan I love his character as which is similar to my character. He also loves to stay away to functions like me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love pawan kalyan I love his character as which is similar to my character. He also loves to stay away to functions like me.

Who is pawan kalyan ? Is he an actor or a sportsperson? and Do you know him personally ?

Yes I know many such women who now wear Jodha-Akbar and Devdas Jewellery and Sarees, and get their blouses designed a La Vidya Balan!

But I prefer to not follow such trends as I think they look a little silly! As for youngsters following the likes of Sania, Saina etc. as long as they follow their strict practice regime, its okay, but if they only follow the dresses the players wear, then its not really good.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.