The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The film actor and actress are welcome every where in the world with heartily.Now people try to copy their styles.They want to dress up like themselves.

yes movies and films surely impact our life. we are keep watching their life styles and costumes and we are following it. Most of us following the film star.

Do you also follow the film stars ? If so who ? :dry: :huh: I hear ladies talking about wanting saree blouses stitched like so and so actress.I would any day prefer if the young ladies and teenagers followed in the footstep of other sportswomen like Sania , Saina and Mary Kom !

Yes I know many such women who now wear Jodha-Akbar and Devdas Jewellery and Sarees, and get their blouses designed a La Vidya Balan!

But I prefer to not follow such trends as I think they look a little silly! As for youngsters following the likes of Sania, Saina etc. as long as they follow their strict practice regime, its okay, but if they only follow the dresses the players wear, then its not really good.

They will not be allowed to play or even enter in to court or ring unless they shall wear the way Sania, Saina or Meri wear. So following their dressing style is must to follow them truly- Koi shak? :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The film actor and actress are welcome every where in the world with heartily.Now people try to copy their styles.They want to dress up like themselves.

yes movies and films surely impact our life. we are keep watching their life styles and costumes and we are following it. Most of us following the film star.

Do you also follow the film stars ? If so who ? :dry: :huh: I hear ladies talking about wanting saree blouses stitched like so and so actress.I would any day prefer if the young ladies and teenagers followed in the footstep of other sportswomen like Sania , Saina and Mary Kom !

Yes I know many such women who now wear Jodha-Akbar and Devdas Jewellery and Sarees, and get their blouses designed a La Vidya Balan!

But I prefer to not follow such trends as I think they look a little silly! As for youngsters following the likes of Sania, Saina etc. as long as they follow their strict practice regime, its okay, but if they only follow the dresses the players wear, then its not really good.

Still people like to copy the film- stars.

Want to make each day Accountable

Still people like to copy the film- stars.

People like to copy only those who they look up to , also are style icons and are in news.It is natural within limits, but when it goes beyond that , to the extent you start living like them, you might have serious problems ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People like to copy their style and even try to dress up like them.The film starts throws a great impact on people's life style.People just spend lot of money to look like themselves.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I will tell you one thing that we are having Hero Megastar chiranjeevi as he is famous for his dances. He showed his impact on a guy who is physically handicapped with no legs. As he danced before him that was the time he cried on that stage and that hero hugged him. He also got some chances in movies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I will tell you one thing that we are having Hero Megastar chiranjeevi as he is famous for his dances. He showed his impact on a guy who is physically handicapped with no legs. As he danced before him that was the time he cried on that stage and that hero hugged him. He also got some chances in movies.

I have seen one or may be two films of Chiranjeevis earlier films, does he still act? He is of course a very big star and since he is also in politics I am sure that he is very popular.By the way, his son Teja is quite good looking, saw him with his wife the other day in Bangalore... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should always follow the good things but should not follow blindly. Recently Amir Khan has started to do some social work. I appreciate it.
Famous personalities always say ,"Hard work ,discipline and honesty are the main keys to reach in top."

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should always follow the good things but should not follow blindly. Recently Amir Khan has started to do some social work. I appreciate it.
Famous personalities always say ,"Hard work ,discipline and honesty are the main keys to reach in top."

I agree, film stars can contribute a lot to the society since they have a huge fan following.Many of them are entering politics , but sadly except for MGR,Jaya Lalitha and Sunil Dutt, the others have hardly made any positive impact except adding glamor to the parliamentary proceedings...

People like to copy their style and even try to dress up like them.The film starts throws a great impact on people's life style.People just spend lot of money to look like themselves.

The larger than life image of the film industry plays the culprit here. The common man thinks cinema is a dream land and the stars are angelic humans on earth. They tend to ignore the other side and follow them absent minded.

Live in the present :)

The larger than life image of the film industry plays the culprit here. The common man thinks cinema is a dream land and the stars are angelic humans on earth. They tend to ignore the other side and follow them absent minded.

Very few of those who follow their stars and try to become like them are able to realise their dreams.Most of them end up as side actors or come back home dejected.The other more worrying factor is the lengths to which people go to show their adoration of film stars.I saw how a man distributes sweets to everyone on Madhuri Dixit's birthday since he is a great fan of her.I was amazed to hear his wife say that he even takes loan to do this great act when there is no money, and she has to support him since there is no other go.,They are a lower middle class family and to see that they would neglect their duties towards their own children and carry out with their blind adoration is baffling ! :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.