The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If it is only influencing fashion trends then we need not worry too much but when teenagers begin to lead their lives like their favorite heroes do, eloping and going against the society which looks heroic and very romantic on films but can only lead to life long unhappiness in real life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If it is only influencing fashion trends then we need not worry too much but when teenagers begin to lead their lives like their favorite heroes do, eloping and going against the society which looks heroic and very romantic on films but can only lead to life long unhappiness in real life !

Yes, when the youngsters start adopting the less desirable styles of these celebrities, then it is indeed worrying, especially when it comes to smoking and drinking. What I find equally worrying is the kind of hero worship that celebrities like Salman and Shahrukh get, especially where it comes to their brawling and fighting in public after getting drunk, young boys think that that is the attitude that would make them look like macho men! This is very much wrong!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen some fans madly committing suicide when the movie gets flop :angry: Such acts shows the wrong impact

Yes, when the youngsters start adopting the less desirable styles of these celebrities, then it is indeed worrying, especially when it comes to smoking and drinking. What I find equally worrying is the kind of hero worship that celebrities like Salman and Shahrukh get, especially where it comes to their brawling and fighting in public after getting drunk, young boys think that that is the attitude that would make them look like macho men! This is very much wrong!

Yes I agree with that ! In fact of late many of the big stars are behaving as if they own the nation, can do anything and get away with anything and only the public is to be blamed for this...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the movies of 70s,80s have a lot of impact on the people.
Those who are old,would be better knowing this impact.

Want to make each day Accountable

The impact of movies will be on people according to the trend.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The urban population now is a very aware lot especially the youngsters and movie may not have as much impact as it has on small town and rural people since in most places films and Tv is the only entertainment they have..

The urban population now is a very aware lot especially the youngsters and movie may not have as much impact as it has on small town and rural people since in most places films and Tv is the only entertainment they have..

Surprisingly urban population is also having impact. If you consider some recent movies like Rang De Basanthi, No one killed Jesicca..many pending court cases were reopened and verdicts were given after youth came to action. Such movies can change the society too.

Surprisingly urban population is also having impact. If you consider some recent movies like Rang De Basanthi, No one killed Jesicca..many pending court cases were reopened and verdicts were given after youth came to action. Such movies can change the society too.

As long as the changes and impact is positive it is good, but such movies van be counted on your finger tips.Most of the films have graphic violence ,glorifying crime with loud music - honestly one wishes for the good old golden fifties, sixties and even the seventies kind of films ..

yes, movies and film starts are having impact on peoples life style. Even i also learn few things and keep on changing in my lifestyle too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.