The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Following blindly to them is not good as it may not suite everybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Good things we should take from the Films. What is right we should take decide.

Want to make each day Accountable

At a certain age youngsters are only bothered about fan following and would do a lot of crazy things just to get attention and film stars are like demi gods to them.They try to follow their dressing style, hair style,walking and talking style...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At a certain age youngsters are only bothered about fan following and would do a lot of crazy things just to get attention and film stars are like demi gods to them.They try to follow their dressing style, hair style,walking and talking style...

I have seen many young to follow the film star but they looked kike joker.

Indians are Mad to do anything, what the Bollywood gives to them

Want to make each day Accountable

Indians are Mad to do anything, what the Bollywood gives to them

Ronark all Indians are not!!!!!!!

Consciously or not we tend to get influenced by movies since dress makers follow the styles and it reflects on to the public , may be indirectly..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Consciously or not we tend to get influenced by movies since dress makers follow the styles and it reflects on to the public , may be indirectly..

Even Saree and Salwar are also named in Heroine's name.

Even Saree and Salwar are also named in Heroine's name.

Yes, nowadays even the serials and daily soaps have become as popular and the youngsters and housewives are hooked to them, and at least some are bound to follow their life style.. :laugh:

Yes I agree with this movies and their stars both do influence our lifestyle.
there are some movies which we relate with out life.

i remember when movie mausam came my brother adopted the style of shahid kapoor..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.