Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some times people feel when any joke has been play on them. then only quarrels start as the if the other person is not sportive kind.

so we need to follow few rules while playing jokes.

We should not play jokes on yourself or on others or any religion. So that we can joy the humor without any hurting to others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

some times people feel when any joke has been play on them. then only quarrels start as the if the other person is not sportive kind.

so we need to follow few rules while playing jokes.

We should not play jokes on yourself or on others or any religion. So that we can joy the humor without any hurting to others

We do think that We are taking every thing Humorously.But it is not that much Humorous.
We should take care.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every body enjoys a joke and humor at others expense but when it is their turn they become very touchy and feel that it is unfair.It is mainly such people who get offended, and in my experience most people coming under this category are experts at cracking jokes at others expense and making others targets of their humor...Humor should never be one sided, it has to be mutual and within limits to be enjoyed by everyone :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that mathi want to say that to enjoy humor or crack humor we should have good understanding,maturity and patience.

you are right sarala :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I feel that mathi want to say that to enjoy humor or crack humor we should have good understanding,maturity and patience.

If a person,get serious in our joke,then such joke we should not try on them.
This retains our relations with others.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every body enjoys a joke and humor at others expense but when it is their turn they become very touchy and feel that it is unfair.It is mainly such people who get offended, and in my experience most people coming under this category are experts at cracking jokes at others expense and making others targets of their humor...Humor should never be one sided, it has to be mutual and within limits to be enjoyed by everyone :dry:

I agree Usha! Most people who are able to crack jokes at others' fail to accept similar jokes by others on them, with dignity!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You know, we Punjabi are good at that. we never feel bad if this is in between friends and not in bad taste.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Agreed but when the person who can't tolerate jokes then he/she has got no right to crack jokes on others also. Its fair i don't crack jokes on those who can't bear it and expect the same from them. :)

Agreed but when the person who can't tolerate jokes then he/she has got no right to crack jokes on others also. Its fair i don't crack jokes on those who can't bear it and expect the same from them. :)

You will be the first one who will run. I know you can stand no jokes when they really come. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Here comes the first joke
I am coming to Delhi tomorrow. :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You will be the first one who will run. I know you can stand no jokes when they really come. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Here comes the first joke
I am coming to Delhi tomorrow. :P :P

Oh if its a joke then its OK but if it is a reality then i must find a place to hide. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.