Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few minutes they were seen as abusing each other. So we must always keep in mind what humour we should do with peopel as it may be dangerous sometime. :blink:

So, i influenced you to start this thread? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P

No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P

then it's your fate!!!!
what can we do? :P :P :P :P :P

Actually.... can you quote a few. Let me decide if she is right :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok let it be my fate then..hehehe.. :laugh:

Why are you not revealing?
You may have told her...you are not beautiful. You may be telling it as a joke. But what to do, she responded spontaneously!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, how did she treat you after that? How many fractures?
Please do reveal ;) ;)

She does not get physical in that situation she just remain angry for few hours and don't listen/speak to me but after that everything gets normal. :laugh:
So, i influenced you to start this thread? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P[/quote]

No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P[/quote]

then it's your fate!!!!

Actually.... can you quote a few. Let me decide if she is right :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Ok let it be my fate then..hehehe.. :laugh:[/quote]

You may have told her...you are not beautiful. You may be telling it as a joke. But what to do, she responded spontaneously!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Please do reveal ;) ;)[/quote]

She does not get physical in that situation she just remain angry for few hours and don't listen/speak to me but after that everything gets normal. :laugh:[/quote]

You mean once she comes back to her normal self she becomes physical as usual. God save you SJ. Let her be in angry mode.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sometimes,we talk many things in humor that we think that its funny,but the other person,could be anger,we don't understand.
We should careful,other relationship are broken with that person.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sometimes,we talk many things in humor that we think that its funny,but the other person,could be anger,we don't understand.
We should careful,other relationship are broken with that person.

Especially, while dealing with strangers because your friends know you and you humor. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So, i influenced you to start this thread? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P

No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P[/quote]

then it's your fate!!!!

Actually.... can you quote a few. Let me decide if she is right :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Ok let it be my fate then..hehehe.. :laugh:[/quote]

Please do reveal ;) ;)[/quote]

She does not get physical in that situation she just remain angry for few hours and don't listen/speak to me but after that everything gets normal. :laugh:[/quote]

You mean once she comes back to her normal self she becomes physical as usual. God save you SJ. Let her be in angry mode.[/quote]

:woohoo: no she is a good wife and she knows she has to respect her husband to make relationship more stronger. :woohoo:
:) :) :) :) :)

understanding,patience and maturity are needs to enjoy it. As per vedic literature ..this is kali yuga...

kaliyuga means...unnecessary arguments,gambling,meat eating..etc.these all are ..Leeds to fight .....even well discussions also converted to arguments and fight.

we have to remember this while talking with others.... :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

understanding,patience and maturity are needs to enjoy it. As per vedic literature ..this is kali yuga...

kaliyuga means...unnecessary arguments,gambling,meat eating..etc.these all are ..Leeds to fight .....even well discussions also converted to arguments and fight.

What does all this mean in relation to the topic????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What does all this mean in relation to the topic????

Even i was wondering what Mathi wants to say. :laugh:
I feel that mathi want to say that to enjoy humor or crack humor we should have good understanding,maturity and patience.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sometimes,we misread the other person,when we are in humor.Sometimes,we say such things to other in humor,that we shouldn't say.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.