Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few minutes they were seen as abusing each other. So we must always keep in mind what humour we should do with peopel as it may be dangerous sometime. :blink:

So, i influenced you to start this thread? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P

No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P
4_12_3_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7901]}
No i am not influenced by you but my wife as sometimes she gets angry with my jokes. :laugh: :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7901]}[/quote]

:blink: :unsure: ;) ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

what ever you said is right sunil

I will add one more your list that is

We should never make any humor on your self and on others which creates such fighting situations

I have no problem whatsoever pulling my own leg and land on my mouth, we Punjabi are good enough at that. Never afraid of enjoying jokes with friendly and not so friendly ones. :) :) :)

Then let us pull his legs with all our might!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7907]}
Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few minutes they were seen as abusing each other. So we must always keep in mind what humour we should do with peopel as it may be dangerous sometime. :blink:

then it's your fate!!!!
what can we do? :P :P :P :P :P

Actually.... can you quote a few. Let me decide if she is right :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
what ever you said is right sunil

I will add one more your list that is

We should never make any humor on your self and on others which creates such fighting situations

I have no problem whatsoever pulling my own leg and land on my mouth, we Punjabi are good enough at that. Never afraid of enjoying jokes with friendly and not so friendly ones. :) :) :)

Then let us pull his legs with all our might!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7907]}

Pull them with all your might but slowly- slowly- slowly please. I am already 183 don't make me 184. :P :P :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes sometimes humour becomes the reason for fight when it takes place of feeling of loosing respect or becoming a joke.
one should keep in mind if he/she dont like humours they should even not do the same with others.

a.s.
I am not going to answer this because this is a non issue for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

then it's your fate!!!!

Actually.... can you quote a few. Let me decide if she is right :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok let it be my fate then..hehehe.. :laugh:

then it's your fate!!!!

Ok let it be my fate then..hehehe.. :laugh:

Why are you not revealing?
You may have told her...you are not beautiful. You may be telling it as a joke. But what to do, she responded spontaneously!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, how did she treat you after that? How many fractures?
Please do reveal ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.