Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people crack jokes sarcastically...that is main reason for fighting...they think that cracking jokes on other people is really humorous but forget that it may be reciprocated too...
Some people crack jokes sarcastically...that is main reason for fighting...they think that cracking jokes on other people is really humorous but forget that it may be reciprocated too...

And that becomes the reason of fight. :evil:

They must take it the way they do it with others. :)
Every body enjoys a joke and humor at others expense but when it is their turn they become very touchy and feel that it is unfair.It is mainly such people who get offended, and in my experience most people coming under this category are experts at cracking jokes at others expense and making others targets of their humor...Humor should never be one sided, it has to be mutual and within limits to be enjoyed by everyone :dry:

You know, we Punjabi are good at that. we never feel bad if this is in between friends and not in bad taste.

Yes sunil thats how it should be...we have many punjabi friends and what you say is right, they all have a great sense of humor and are able to take jokes and criticisms well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every body enjoys a joke and humor at others expense but when it is their turn they become very touchy and feel that it is unfair.It is mainly such people who get offended, and in my experience most people coming under this category are experts at cracking jokes at others expense and making others targets of their humor...Humor should never be one sided, it has to be mutual and within limits to be enjoyed by everyone :dry:

You know, we Punjabi are good at that. we never feel bad if this is in between friends and not in bad taste.

Yes sunil thats how it should be...we have many punjabi friends and what you say is right, they all have a great sense of humor and are able to take jokes and criticisms well..

"Punjabiya di gal hi kuch aur hondi hai" !!!
I mean Punjabis are Unique.

Want to make each day Accountable

The person who perform humour should never do on others. There may be sportive taking people and sensitive kind heart people. So sportive people just enjoy it but sensitive people will get hurt and they can not take it easy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Humor is for persons who appreciate and understand it not for everyone! Similarly practical jokes are the worst and best avoided!

Absolutely! It is seen many times that some people have the habit of playing pranks on others but if the same is done with them they get annoyed. So, one should not even try to perform humor on others if he himself is not sportive to handle it when played on him.
Humor is for persons who appreciate and understand it not for everyone! Similarly practical jokes are the worst and best avoided!

Absolutely! It is seen many times that some people have the habit of playing pranks on others but if the same is done with them they get annoyed. So, one should not even try to perform humor on others if he himself is not sportive to handle it when played on him.

Bang on, I agree totally!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel that mathi want to say that to enjoy humor or crack humor we should have good understanding,maturity and patience.

you are right sarala :) :) :) :)

If a person,get serious in our joke,then such joke we should not try on them.
This retains our relations with others.

Agreed but when the person who can't tolerate jokes then he/she has got no right to crack jokes on others also. Its fair i don't crack jokes on those who can't bear it and expect the same from them. :)

You will be the first one who will run. I know you can stand no jokes when they really come. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Here comes the first joke
I am coming to Delhi tomorrow. :P :P

Oh if its a joke then its OK but if it is a reality then i must find a place to hide. :laugh:

I knew it you cannot stand a joke coming from me, mere listening a joke from me made you run.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have experienced this many times.. Even I was involved in them, but the good thing is that we used to become normal again soon enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I have experienced this many times.. Even I was involved in them, but the good thing is that we used to become normal again soon enough.

Every one has not same capacity, most of them are good at cracking jokes but when it boomerangs on them they feel offended.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.