Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am happy to announce that I never find it annoying if some one wants to have fun with me. I can even go a step further and would make myself a subject of a joke. That is Punjabi for you. Our area is Badnam (it sounds like bad-name in English) for this good habit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am happy to announce that I never find it annoying if some one wants to have fun with me. I can even go a step further and would make myself a subject of a joke. That is Punjabi for you. Our area is Badnam (it sounds like bad-name in English) for this good habit.

Which area? :ohmy:

But that is good habit not bad habit. :)
Even me to, i never felt bad if any one make humour on me, but sometimes people do to insult us at that time felt bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even me to, i never felt bad if any one make humour on me, but sometimes people do to insult us at that time felt bad

It becomes irritating when they go beyond the limit even it too tolerate people to some extent and afterwards i don't allow them to crack jokes on me. :)

When any person,does humor twice or thrice, you should atleast give warning.

Want to make each day Accountable

Before making humor on others, we should think 1000 times about that person and do

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We should not humor to any with a serious matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Before making humor on others, we should think 1000 times about that person and do

Yes, humor is something that can't be took humorously every time.

Want to make each day Accountable

Without sense of humor, human would loose half the charm of life. Use it carefully though.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's true i don't like people who don't have a humour sense.I have seen it that those are witty becomes my friends so easily. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.