Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have heard about serial lovers, serial killers now this serial fan class is killing me. I have a serial fan in my home who loves to watch them non-stop. :( serials make too much noise playing music and classical music. :(

Is it so??? hope its not your mother???? That's why I try to divert my mother from that daily soap serial which don't have any end... but mostly it end up in war...so stopped my interference and busy with my work... :evil: :P ;)
I am very much choosy about action movie. My wife does not like so I can not see any now.

I know Bengali ladies prefer sentimental movies of Hrishikesh, Satyajit ray etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes really they don't like to watch action movies as they are addicted to serials.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have heard about serial lovers, serial killers now this serial fan class is killing me. I have a serial fan in my home who loves to watch them non-stop. :( serials make too much noise playing music and classical music. :(

Is it so??? hope its not your mother???? That's why I try to divert my mother from that daily soap serial which don't have any end... but mostly it end up in war...so stopped my interference and busy with my work... :evil: :P ;)

Sorry this is my wife, who would not listen to me as she is herself professor of Tabla. I don't want to make myself her practicing ground.

Just wait and watch- they are getting smarter by the day. Do you remember 'Hunterwali' played by Nadira the most famous Indian star who used to do all kind of action movies?

I have only seen her photos and posters!! They don't show those movies any more!!

Modern versions would be, I guess, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman, and Hillary Swank! Charlie's Angels are girly chick flicks!! :laugh:

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'way watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Yeah mentioning Baywatch would definitely hurt the feelings of some! But it was indeed interesting!! I also like the Death Race series although they are a bit horrible and really dark!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes really they don't like to watch action movies as they are addicted to serials.

Not all women like to watch those serials!! I never watch such serials! :angry:

Just wait and watch- they are getting smarter by the day. Do you remember 'Hunterwali' played by Nadira the most famous Indian star who used to do all kind of action movies?

I have only seen her photos and posters!! They don't show those movies any more!!

Modern versions would be, I guess, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman, and Hillary Swank! Charlie's Angels are girly chick flicks!! :laugh:

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'Bay watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Yeah mentioning Baywatch would definitely hurt the feelings of some! But it was indeed interesting!! I also like the Death Race series although they are a bit horrible and really dark!

Yo got it as I intentionally made it Way to avoid .......I am editing since you have put the right name.

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'Bay watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Yo got it as I intentionally made it Way to avoid .......I am editing since you have put the right name.

Well, there's no problem in spelling out the correct name, we are not discussing its vulgarity here any way, so no hurt feelings!!

Modern versions would be, I guess, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman, and Hillary Swank! Charlie's Angels are girly chick flicks!! :laugh:[/quote]

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'Bay watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.[/quote]

Yeah mentioning Baywatch would definitely hurt the feelings of some! But it was indeed interesting!! I also like the Death Race series although they are a bit horrible and really dark![/quote]

Yo got it as I intentionally made it Way to avoid .......I am editing since you have put the right name.[/quote]

Well, there's no problem in spelling out the correct name, we are not discussing its vulgarity here any way, so no hurt feelings!![/quote]

To be very frank, i saw nothing vulgar in that but the way they rescued people with their wonderful efforts, men and women.

Yes most of girls don't like action movies,they like romantic or comedy movies. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.