Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel Most of the girls love to watch family movies. and some of the girls like action also

And what about comedy movies? I like it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
comedy movies are loved to watch by every one. as it makes other laugh and be happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

comedy movies are loved to watch by every one. as it makes other laugh and be happy
I personally like comedy movies more,as I can refresh my mood easily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hehehe..is it so? :lol:

I never knew this.Where did you see it? In which movie? :blink:

I saw it in every movie where hero was beating villain, heroin also tried some of her boxing practice. :laugh:

Oh that is normal that we don't call it an action movie.Villain is a must requirement in a movie, movie is incomplete without him. :laugh:

You mean hero's punches are action while heroin- who makes more effort in boxing villain is inactive? Too bad :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes heroine's punches are not considered much because she never able to win from a villain in most of the movies. :woohoo:
Hehehe..is it so? :lol:

I never knew this.Where did you see it? In which movie? :blink:

I saw it in every movie where hero was beating villain, heroin also tried some of her boxing practice. :laugh:

Oh that is normal that we don't call it an action movie.Villain is a must requirement in a movie, movie is incomplete without him. :laugh:

You mean hero's punches are action while heroin- who makes more effort in boxing villain is inactive? Too bad :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes heroine's punches are not considered much because she never able to win from a villain in most of the movies. :woohoo:

Come on you are too young now. You have to see so much in this world. Have you seen Shridevi beating 10 goons at the same time?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hate action movies, I love to watch devotional, romantic, lovestory and family story movies

I hate action movies, I love to watch devotional, romantic, lovestory and family story movies

I love all. I am person, who likes to watch all kind of movies.

Want to make each day Accountable

But i see action very rarely and forcefully when my brother watch

But you said you don't like Horror movies. :woohoo:

But you said you don't like Horror movies. :woohoo:

if you would ask again and again the answer would be different too. You may not blame for copy paste if same answer every time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.