Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel sorry for them as if i have no fault then why i would cry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But tears also confirms that you are weaker than others. :woohoo: :blink:

Now also, you haven't understood what I told :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

If someone doesn't cry even after seeing a large disaster, does it always mean he has enough courage and strong heart????????
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens only because his mind doesn't have enough strength to withstand the situation!!!!!!
Otherwise......it's sure.....he/she will cry :evil: :evil:

(Research through my novel :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Sanjeev......
Can you understand at least now, what I told.... :( :(
That's what I told earlier......
Some words even talked
Can't reach the other's ear :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Crying is an emotion or the way to express that you are but this is not the only way to express your sadness there are other ways too show that you are hurt. :woohoo:

I understand what you said don't worry but don't cry. :P :P :P :P :woohoo:

If someone doesn't cry even after seeing a large disaster, does it always mean he has enough courage and strong heart????????

It happens only because his mind doesn't have enough strength to withstand the situation!!!!!!

Sanjeev......
Some words even talked

Crying is an emotion or the way to express that you are but this is not the only way to express your sadness there are other ways too show that you are hurt. :woohoo:

Can you tell me those 'other' ways??
I know only to spend those hours in loneliness :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually, I feel very bad if I cry or express before others..... :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev......
Some words even talked

Actually, I feel very bad if I cry or express before others..... :whistle: :whistle:

:woohoo: Tell that person that you are hurt its very simple. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Sanjeev......
Some words even talked

:woohoo: Tell that person that you are hurt its very simple. :woohoo:

I won't say always Sanjeev...because I do believe, if he/she truely loves me, no need for my words to make him/her understand what's going on in my mind. It's their duty. If not how can we name him/her my friend? :) :)

Also, at that time, we can't search even simple words to answer!! :whistle:

Meera sandhu
It depends on person to person how they show their emotions to other i won't prefer to cry as it would prove me weaker from others.And the person who hurt me may feel that he became successful. :blink:
It depends on person to person how they show their emotions to other i won't prefer to cry as it would prove me weaker from others.And the person who hurt me may feel that he became successful. :blink:

Don't cry in front of that person....but you can do it when you are alone :P :P :P

I was telling...even in loneliness, for some shocking occurrences, we forget to cry. We may be aware of it some time later...but not at that time.

Just think of it.....you will get some, sure :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Don't cry in front of that person....but you can do it when you are alone :P :P :P

I was telling...even in loneliness, for some shocking occurrences, we forget to cry. We may be aware of it some time later...but not at that time.

We should not show the other person that we are weak. We should try to handle the situation in any case.

Want to make each day Accountable

I feel very hurted when someone deceive me and i will surely make that person feel that they have done a big mistake by deceiving me.

recently one of my best friend deceived me by not giving my money. I stopped talking to that friend, though he returned the money.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But why to cry for others mistake, i never cry except when lose someone very close. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.