The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Little unhappy about there are no points for articles. We can expect more articles being posted in article section because of more cash rewards.

On the other hand, we can hope to see better remuneration for quality articles and less number of indifferent articles written just with the intention of getting points and cash...I think this is good for the site !

This happens gradually, they always find the difference once they see some one doing that regularly. Besides this depends on editors also as they are human and understand your work according to their own knowledge and taste.

Good articles are always rewarded better here I have noticed it "indifferent articles written just with the intention of getting points and cash"
I could not understand it as I think everyone here writes articles to gain some cash.
:laugh:

No doubt that cash is important but when the editors do their job in such a way that quality gets rewarded and also more cash credit is given to more informative articles, not necessarily because the article is one mile long...

No, you are wrong for a change if you do not mind my saying so. I saw almost all articles rejected of a particular writer recently. They all are on the home page right now.

So, that is human prejudice right ? not because the articles were bad, thats what I too was saying - hopefully we will not get to see such things in the future after the new team takes over..earlier probablyy only a few members were favored ..

No that's not the case. You must see the articles, which are on home page.

Certainly there is no point to deny it that articles which are good and informative are always paid better here and those which are not are not paid much cash credits and sometimes they are not paid cash only were given to them but as per new policy I don't know what they are going to give to the articles when they have stopped awarding points. :blink:

Do you have access to the articles you edited? In case yes, you can check them, the latest ones. Actually I am not sure who did the editing but some of the articles of a particular writer have all been rejected for different reasons and those are visible on home page..

I checked home page but could not found anything like you said. One thing which I fould is the suggestion by editor to write articles which I found something new here. :blink:

You can check by clicking any article displayed in the home page and then clicking the links to the latest article sections. Some of the articles in those sections are rejected articles written by different authors.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Little unhappy about there are no points for articles. We can expect more articles being posted in article section because of more cash rewards.

On the other hand, we can hope to see better remuneration for quality articles and less number of indifferent articles written just with the intention of getting points and cash...I think this is good for the site !

This happens gradually, they always find the difference once they see some one doing that regularly. Besides this depends on editors also as they are human and understand your work according to their own knowledge and taste.

Good articles are always rewarded better here I have noticed it "indifferent articles written just with the intention of getting points and cash"
I could not understand it as I think everyone here writes articles to gain some cash.

No doubt that cash is important but when the editors do their job in such a way that quality gets rewarded and also more cash credit is given to more informative articles, not necessarily because the article is one mile long...

No, you are wrong for a change if you do not mind my saying so. I saw almost all articles rejected of a particular writer recently. They all are on the home page right now.

So, that is human prejudice right ? not because the articles were bad, thats what I too was saying - hopefully we will not get to see such things in the future after the new team takes over..earlier probablyy only a few members were favored ..

Certainly there is no point to deny it that articles which are good and informative are always paid better here and those which are not are not paid much cash credits and sometimes they are not paid cash only were given to them but as per new policy I don't know what they are going to give to the articles when they have stopped awarding points. :blink:

Do you have access to the articles you edited? In case yes, you can check them, the latest ones. Actually I am not sure who did the editing but some of the articles of a particular writer have all been rejected for different reasons and those are visible on home page..

I checked home page but could not found anything like you said. One thing which I fould is the suggestion by editor to write articles which I found something new here. :blink:

You can check by clicking any article displayed in the home page and then clicking the links to the latest article sections. Some of the articles in those sections are rejected articles written by different authors.

I think its some kind of glitch where rejected articles are seen, because so far the ones I have seen are not awarded any cash credits, so they should ideally not have been visible to anyone. This needs to be drawn to attention of Maverick to look into!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think its some kind of glitch where rejected articles are seen, because so far the ones I have seen are not awarded any cash credits, so they should ideally not have been visible to anyone. This needs to be drawn to attention of Maverick to look into!

I do not think this is a glitch in case of rejected ones, even the editors remarks are visible. Most of them approved have cash credit on them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But some days before I saw an IT article in home page with no cash credits. It surprised me a lot

Meera sandhu
I am confused as on some of the articles reason for rejecting them is written and on some it is not written.Why is it so? May be they should give the reason for rejecting them. Is it quality of the articles for what they are rejected or copied from somewhere. :S
I am confused as on some of the articles reason for rejecting them is written and on some it is not written.Why is it so? May be they should give the reason for rejecting them. Is it quality of the articles for what they are rejected or copied from somewhere. :S

This is not necessary to assign a reason for some of these articles, in case of not substantial amount of content or even a rejection slip serves the purpose. Probably editors do not want to go deep in to the matter.

But some days before I saw an IT article in home page with no cash credits. It surprised me a lot

It was not yet give CC by admin, the site is in Beta stage, remember!

I had submitted one review when I was new here on which I got just points not cash credit so its normal when they have said it that they won't award poits for articles. :blink:

I had submitted one review when I was new here on which I got just points not cash credit so its normal when they have said it that they won't award poits for articles. :blink:

When I was new I experienced worse than that but I am satisfied with the end result so no complaints. We have to go by the book, the rules book.

When I was new I experienced worse than that but I am satisfied with the end result so no complaints. We have to go by the book, the rules book.

What are the rule in the book? :laugh:

Yes we need patience in online earnings as we can't expect instant money like we get in offline job. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.