The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When everyone say, age difference between husband and wife is not a big matter, why such restrictions for friendships???

But this is not there in friendship sandhya.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

NOt changing the words but faces.

Every word we used in a relation is also a path for a good friend ship.

Can't understand
can you explain??

Meera sandhu
When everyone say, age difference between husband and wife is not a big matter, why such restrictions for friendships???

But this is not there in friendship sandhya.

again...you have to clear my doubt :P :P

Meera sandhu
Well, I don't think it matters.. yes sometimes frequency of mind can be unmatched but not in all cases.. And I know this can be settled. That's what how friendship is.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Age difference matters in case of marital relationship. Friendship is different. It has nothing to do with age, caste, creed, religion, culture and sex. All these criteria becomes neutral in friendship.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
But i don't think age matters in friendship.
Many friends here are more than 10 years older and younger than me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about Ceemji? I do respect him.
Yet, He is such a lovely friend here. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Friendship in net and particularly Boddunan differs from physical friendship. Here you do not interact physically but only share views. You are not going to park or mall or eating ice cream with any one. Somebody may be lovely friend in the forum but you cannot say what he is in real life.

Actually, I make friendship with any person whom I like character....it may be a kid also. :) :)
Also, for knowing a person, it's not necessary that we should directly see him.

Also, i don't think....as age grows, we will also change our character

Our character does not change by the age but our behaviour may get changed with the age. :blink:

Character you can't know if you don't meet a person i think so.You cannot judge a person's character on net.He may be a different person in offline life. :blink:

Ok..let us leave online friends and talk about real world friends.
Here also, my answer is yes......

Actually, I choose friends selectively and I never look for the age of that person as one criteria for its selection.

Also, I don't think, our character will change as we become older. It remains in our own hands only...to determine if we should change or not.

For movies i was just joking. :woohoo:

But for me in friends if they have age gap then their style of thinking also differs.What we think its not necessary that our older friend may. :blink:

For being friends to our kids we have to become kid but for someone old i don't think we would act like an old person. :woohoo:

Just take your own time and find one.... :cheer: :cheer:
That's why I told, am choosy among friends :P :P :P :P

Sandhya marriage is bit different from friendship. :blink:

Although marriage is one step ahead of friendship.Secondly there is restrictions when you are married due to some social fear you can't break marriage just for the reason that your frequecy does not match with the spouse :blink: .My frequency does not match with my wife but i can't leave her as i always expect she/i will learn it with the time so are we. :blink: I remember in the starting we used to have lots of arguements which have reduced now may be now we understand each other better and we should as we don't have another alternative. :blink:

But in friendship if we find such instances we would break it or become less friendly and search for some new friends. :blink: It happens with me i don't know if it happens with you or someone else. :blink:
Yes age matters in friendship, for me this should either be a difference of 50+ years or at the most 5 years+- Rest are not friends but just we know them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Age difference matters in case of marital relationship. Friendship is different. It has nothing to do with age, caste, creed, religion, culture and sex. All these criteria becomes neutral in friendship.

Yes you are right and nice definition.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Age is not at all matter in friendship. Pure love only creates friendship

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
But i don't think age matters in friendship.
Many friends here are more than 10 years older and younger than me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about Ceemji? I do respect him.
Yet, He is such a lovely friend here. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Friendship in net and particularly Boddunan differs from physical friendship. Here you do not interact physically but only share views. You are not going to park or mall or eating ice cream with any one. Somebody may be lovely friend in the forum but you cannot say what he is in real life.

Actually, I make friendship with any person whom I like character....it may be a kid also. :) :)
Also, for knowing a person, it's not necessary that we should directly see him.

Also, i don't think....as age grows, we will also change our character

Our character does not change by the age but our behaviour may get changed with the age. :blink:

Character you can't know if you don't meet a person i think so.You cannot judge a person's character on net.He may be a different person in offline life. :blink:

Ok..let us leave online friends and talk about real world friends.
Here also, my answer is yes......

Actually, I choose friends selectively and I never look for the age of that person as one criteria for its selection.

Also, I don't think, our character will change as we become older. It remains in our own hands only...to determine if we should change or not.

For movies i was just joking. :woohoo:

But for me in friends if they have age gap then their style of thinking also differs.What we think its not necessary that our older friend may. :blink:

For being friends to our kids we have to become kid but for someone old i don't think we would act like an old person. :woohoo:

Just take your own time and find one.... :cheer: :cheer:
That's why I told, am choosy among friends :P :P :P :P

Sandhya marriage is bit different from friendship. :blink:

Although marriage is one step ahead of friendship.Secondly there is restrictions when you are married due to some social fear you can't break marriage just for the reason that your frequecy does not match with the spouse :blink: .My frequency does not match with my wife but i can't leave her as i always expect she/i will learn it with the time so are we. :blink: I remember in the starting we used to have lots of arguements which have reduced now may be now we understand each other better and we should as we don't have another alternative. :blink:

But in friendship if we find such instances we would break it or become less friendly and search for some new friends. :blink: It happens with me i don't know if it happens with you or someone else. :blink:

Actually, i take time to understand people and my friends are choosy and till now, i have never broken relationship with any.
It's true, most of my friends are of my age.....yet I believe, I can make friendship with anyone if I think so :P :cheer: :cheer:
Only thing is he should be good in his heart...and i can identify such persons.....as I have a talent to identify them.
Thank god...till now, it's ok :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.