The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no age required for doing friend ship but there must be faith in between them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Age is not a barrier for friendship... It is such a beautiful relation, can't express in words... Friends are always their with us in all situations.. I love my friends very much!! :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Equality of relations is backbone of friendship. Hence, age matters. Status matters. Educational level matters. when you feel superior or inferior any respect, there is no friendship. Respect and affection are not same as friendship. Small gap in age does not matter. But when this is generation gap, this matters.

However, I am more friendly with young. Those of my own age group do not mix up with me. Being still a working person, I usually mix up with younger persons only. I feel that the old and retired persons talk only about health problems and spiritual issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nice explanation Gulshan ji. Yes realtion must be same between the people other wise they will create barriers between friends.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Age not is matters in friendship. But, it matters in other relationship escape friendship.

Be positive
Equality of relations is backbone of friendship. Hence, age matters. Status matters. Educational level matters. when you feel superior or inferior any respect, there is no friendship. Respect and affection are not same as friendship. Small gap in age does not matter. But when this is generation gap, this matters.

However, I am more friendly with young. Those of my own age group do not mix up with me. Being still a working person, I usually mix up with younger persons only. I feel that the old and retired persons talk only about health problems and spiritual issue.

Spiritual issues..... :P :P :P :P
That's why you are keeping far away from them :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

But you can keep friendship with we people. Even if it's virtual, it's really a nice feeling that we all are together under one group.

Meera sandhu
But i don't think age matters in friendship.
Many friends here are more than 10 years older and younger than me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about Ceemji? I do respect him.
Yet, He is such a lovely friend here. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Friendship in net and particularly Boddunan differs from physical friendship. Here you do not interact physically but only share views. You are not going to park or mall or eating ice cream with any one. Somebody may be lovely friend in the forum but you cannot say what he is in real life.

Actually, I make friendship with any person whom I like character....it may be a kid also. :) :)
Also, for knowing a person, it's not necessary that we should directly see him.

Also, i don't think....as age grows, we will also change our character

Our character does not change by the age but our behaviour may get changed with the age. :blink:

Character you can't know if you don't meet a person i think so.You cannot judge a person's character on net.He may be a different person in offline life. :blink:

Ok..let us leave online friends and talk about real world friends.
Here also, my answer is yes......

Actually, I choose friends selectively and I never look for the age of that person as one criteria for its selection.

Also, I don't think, our character will change as we become older. It remains in our own hands only...to determine if we should change or not.

For movies i was just joking. :woohoo:

But for me in friends if they have age gap then their style of thinking also differs.What we think its not necessary that our older friend may. :blink:

For being friends to our kids we have to become kid but for someone old i don't think we would act like an old person. :woohoo:

Just take your own time and find one.... :cheer: :cheer:
That's why I told, am choosy among friends :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Nice explanation Gulshan ji. Yes realtion must be same between the people other wise they will create barriers between friends.

why are you changing the words :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
NOt changing the words but faces.

Every word we used in a relation is also a path for a good friend ship.

When everyone say, age difference between husband and wife is not a big matter, why such restrictions for friendships???
My parents differ in age by 14 years. Yet, they formed an understanding couple while I am younger than my spouse by just 9.5 months. Yet, i feel, we have to study a lot of things from them. I have never felt till now that 14 years difference between my parents is keeping them in distance.
If couples ...who live life together for years can do so, why such barriers for friendships????????

Actually, we like a person seeing his/her personality and characters and may try to make him/her a friend. Mutually understanding and if it's a helping hand, it's more worth than a friend of our age. Isn't it.
That's why it's told.....A friend in need is friend indeed

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.