Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I make tomato chutney by grinding together a tomato, a small piece ginger, coconut , red chillies, shallots/onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2-3 curry leaves and a little salt. Then temper it will oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, a little chopped shallots and curry leaves.
Shallots and red chillies should be light brown. You can also cut the chillies to 2-3 pieces.
You can grind it to a fine paste and just half-grind it, according to your need. In restaurants, we get it half-grinded only.

I think curd is also added sometimes in this type of tomato chutney..am I right????
I make tomato chutney by grinding together a tomato, a small piece ginger, coconut , red chillies, shallots/onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2-3 curry leaves and a little salt. Then temper it will oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, a little chopped shallots and curry leaves.
Shallots and red chillies should be light brown. You can also cut the chillies to 2-3 pieces.
You can grind it to a fine paste and just half-grind it, according to your need. In restaurants, we get it half-grinded only.

I think curd is also added sometimes in this type of tomato chutney..am I right????

Let me try next time and tell you.
Thank you for this tip.

Actually, sometimes I make white chutney by adding a little curd to bring a sour taste to it.
So, i have given you another version of chutney :P

Meera sandhu

Let me try next time and tell you.
Thank you for this tip.

Actually, sometimes I make white chutney by adding a little curd to bring a sour taste to it.
So, i have given you another version of chutney :P

Listen many now put some picture of yours hand made chuteney.
whitechutney.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
idli.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok.....
These photos are taken from my kitchen....enjoy!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8266]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8267]}
dosa.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
redchutney.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
A dosa and red chutney for you...it's also taken from my kitchen

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8268]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8269]}
Ram chettaa.....are you happy now???

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Nice and tasty ,tomorrow send me some Idle and bora(the fried ting i don't know the exact name)

Nice and tasty ,tomorrow send me some Idle and bora(the fried ting i don't know the exact name)

Perotta????
I don't know to make perotta

Have you seen images of my idli?

Meera sandhu

Perotta????

Where is it?

Perotta????

Where is it?

Click page 3

Meera sandhu
Ok.....
These photos are taken from my kitchen....enjoy!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8266]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8267]}

Yummy !!! where is sambhar...I think you like that combination ....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.