Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love coconut chutney, pudina dhaniya chutney, tomato chutney... These are well known chutnies . Should I tell the recipes... :sick: :sick:

Of course, you too are required to post a chutney if you reply to this thread!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

Ok Kalyani!!

Here is the recipe .. very new and fresh... never seen any where...

What ever you cook in a meal, take little portion of everything(quantity is according to taste). and put them in grinder and make chutney thin or thick according to your taste. :lol:

Please send your feedback about this unique chutney.. daily you will get new and unbelievable taste... :silly:
No need to say thanks me. B)

Hearing your recipe, I want to make the first one with ingredient 'Kumeresh'.
I want to make Kumaresh chutney.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8254]}
Actually, to crash people like chutney, we have a usage.."Chammanthi aakkuka"
Chammanthi is the Malayalam of Chutney

So my life in danger .. I am going to become the victim of "Chammanthi aakkuka". Is there anybody to save me??
Ok no probs... for your taste I am ready to sacrifice myself!!
but before that you have to feed me till the brim with 56 types of pure veg eatables... Then my chutney will give unforgettable taste. :blink: :blink:

No need....I may opt for Kumaresh soup also :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Cut only the skull of lemon and let it in salt with some lemon juice.
After one month it will be tasty.It is more popular in our area.

i am asking you chutney recipes. You are serving me with lemon juice :evil: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8257]}

Meera sandhu
Let me give you a secret chutney recipe. My husband loves it most.
Actually I searched a lot to get this recipe. One day, while we were having breakfast at a Brahmin restaurant, I asked waiter its recipe. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Till now, many people make fun of me, saying this incident. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ingredients......
Green chillies ...1 or 2
Coconut scrapped....as needed (avoid its brownish shell. then only, its colour remains white)
Onion.......quarter or half (a small piece,add according to need). We can substitute with shallots also. But at restaurants, they use onions only.
Garlic ......2 cloves.
salt as needed

Grind it to a paste.
Heat oil, add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add this to the chutney.

It's one of the best chutneys I ever tasted.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Actually I searched a lot to get this recipe. One day, while we were having breakfast at a Brahmin restaurant, I asked waiter its recipe. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Till now, many people make fun of me, saying this incident. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ingredients......
Green chillies ...1 or 2
Coconut scrapped....as needed (avoid its brownish shell. then only, its colour remains white)
Onion.......quarter or half (a small piece,add according to need). We can substitute with shallots also. But at restaurants, they use onions only.
Garlic ......2 cloves.
salt as needed

Grind it to a paste.

Hey that's my recipe as well!! :angry: :laugh: :laugh: Although in my version, I put a handful of fresh curry leaves too, it makes the chutney very delicious and the usual tempering in sunflower oil! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ingredients......
Green chillies ...1 or 2
Garlic ......2 cloves.
salt as needed

Grind it to a paste.

Hey that's my recipe as well!! :angry: :laugh: :laugh: Although in my version, I put a handful of fresh curry leaves too, it makes the chutney very delicious and the usual tempering in sunflower oil! :)

So, I missed a 'Thank You' from you :( :( :( :(
Ok...better luck next time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I make tomato chutney by grinding together a tomato, a small piece ginger, coconut , red chillies, shallots/onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2-3 curry leaves and a little salt. Then temper it will oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, a little chopped shallots and curry leaves.
Shallots and red chillies should be light brown. You can also cut the chillies to 2-3 pieces.
You can grind it to a fine paste and just half-grind it, according to your need. In restaurants, we get it half-grinded only.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]I make tomato chutney by grinding together a tomato, a small piece ginger, coconut , red chillies, shallots/onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2-3 curry leaves and a little salt. Then temper it will oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, a little chopped shallots and curry leaves.
Shallots and red chillies should be light brown. You can also cut the chillies to 2-3 pieces.
You can grind it to a fine paste and just half-grind it, according to your need. In restaurants, we get it half-grinded only. [/quote]

Thank you for this as this is a new recipe for me!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know about chutney and can make chutney of almost any thing but what is baathein? Is that kind of bath before entering in to eat chutney?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know about chutney and can make chutney of almost any thing but what is baathein? Is that kind of bath before entering in to eat chutney?

It just means...chutney is to be bathed well in cold water before having it with idli or dosa :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]I make tomato chutney by grinding together a tomato, a small piece ginger, coconut , red chillies, shallots/onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2-3 curry leaves and a little salt. Then temper it will oil, mustard seeds, red chillies, a little chopped shallots and curry leaves.
You can grind it to a fine paste and just half-grind it, according to your need. In restaurants, we get it half-grinded only.

Thank you for this as this is a new recipe for me!! :laugh:[/quote]

Thank you for thanking me :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.