Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya i am waiting for your chutney recipes. When will you post. you posted only one that is coconut chutney recipe which is similar, we just use ground nut oil instead of coconut oil

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

i have posted 4 or 5. Can you check once more please......???

Red chutney.....for rice with 2-3 variations
Tomato chutney
White chutney in 2-3 ways.....

Meera sandhu
My mother and mother-in-law used to heat the chutney.
I think, in many restaurants they do so. It gives another taste to chutney, particularly red chutney.

ie.
grind together red chillies (or green chillies) , cumin seeds, shallots, salt and ginger(optional)....

Adding and excluding ginger gives 2 tastes.....

Heat oil, add mustard seeds, When it pops, add red chillies, shallots chopped, fry till light brown, add curry leaves.
Mix the chutney in little water and add to the oil and just heat it. Never boil.
It gives another taste.

If you are using green chillies, you can grind a little corriander leaves too. If needed puthina also. It gives, another taste.....

So, till now I have taught you a lot of variations :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . Test different combinations.....
kaantharimulak.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes I like coconut chutney of south as it is part of every meals there, it tastes good.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How many of you know this type of chilli......
It's tiniest among its relatives, but most intensity in chilli taste....like pepper...never go on its size

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8341]}

I am giving you a recipe...it suits best with tapioca and elephant yarn than dosa.

Take 5-10 Kanthari Mulaku, 6-7 Red little onions (shallots), 1 full green tamarind with skin and seeds removed. Wash the chilli and skin the onions and wash, grind together. Add Coconut oil, salt to taste.....
It's one among traditional chutneys of kerala...

Also, instead of every green chutney, kaanthari chilli can be used

Meera sandhu
There is a chutney where onion, tomato, green chillies, ginger etc are cooked in oil and later grind well to eat with dosa. Can anyone provide me with its correct recipe?

Meera sandhu
Friends I have written some food recipes in this site. I would like to discuss bit here also. I love all types of chutney and pickles. It seems as if I am floating in heaven.
Yes I like coconut chutney of south as it is part of every meals there, it tastes good.

Yes I love coconut chutney with dosa. Amazing!
I don't know how to make chutneys but i like pudina chutney mixed with garlic,MAGGIE tomato sauce though it is not chutney actually. :)

It is a good combination with Pasta.
I don't know how to make chutneys but i like pudina chutney mixed with garlic,MAGGIE tomato sauce though it is not chutney actually. :)

It is a good combination with Pasta.

Pasta and Chutney :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Friends I have written some food recipes in this site. I would like to discuss bit here also. I love all types of chutney and pickles. It seems as if I am floating in heaven.

Then discuss yaar...
If you have published any chutney recipes, do post those links here :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.