Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like mango chutney and tomato chutney. Lemon chutney is also tasty.It can bring back the dead to live. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love coconut chutney, pudina dhaniya chutney, tomato chutney... These are well known chutnies . Should I tell the recipes... :sick: :sick:

Of course, you too are required to post a chutney if you reply to this thread!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

Ok Kalyani!!

Here is the recipe .. very new and fresh... never seen any where...

What ever you cook in a meal, take little portion of everything(quantity is according to taste). and put them in grinder and make chutney thin or thick according to your taste. :lol:

Please send your feedback about this unique chutney.. daily you will get new and unbelievable taste... :silly:
No need to say thanks me. B)
8866_2012-07-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Lemon chutney???? :dry: never heard...

Anyhow I love coconut,green chilli coriander chutney, ginger and tomato chutney, groundnut's chutney...but don't know all recipes..

My mother's way of preparing coconut chutney is completely different as she adds chana dal powder( as told by kalyani) and sometime adds dry grated mango, lemon juice..

Coriander chutney is very easy...just add tamarind, jaggery, green chillies along with fresh coriander leaves and grind it...

I think groundnut's chutney is also famous but don't know the preparation method.... :P :laugh: :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani
Cut only the skull of lemon and let it in salt with some lemon juice.
After one month it will be tasty.It is more popular in our area.
8865_2012-07-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some nice recipes we got here ... :)
Let me share one of my recipes for a tasty chutney..It is also called gojju which is more or less the same..
Ladies fingers ( bhindi) cut into small rounds, add salt and turmeric and shallow fry until crisp
Coconut scrapings a handful
Red chilies 2 or 3, more if you like
Chana dal , a tablespoonful roasted
Cumin(jeera ) half teaspoonful roasted
Curry leaves a few , roasted
tamarind a little
a small piece of jaggery
Salt to taste

Grind everything together except the bhindi, adding some water.When it is fine and well blended add the bhindi and run the mixer just for a few seconds.The bhindi should not get blended into the gojju..Season with hot oil,mustard,and curry leaves...This is very tasty with Rice and ghee...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
I like onion chutney..onion and tamarind chutney is very tasty

Post its recipe please :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Lemon chutney???? :dry: never heard...

Anyhow I love coconut,green chilli coriander chutney, ginger and tomato chutney, groundnut's chutney...but don't know all recipes..

My mother's way of preparing coconut chutney is completely different as she adds chana dal powder( as told by kalyani) and sometime adds dry grated mango, lemon juice..

Coriander chutney is very easy...just add tamarind, jaggery, green chillies along with fresh coriander leaves and grind it...

I think groundnut's chutney is also famous but don't know the preparation method.... :P :laugh: :)

I often add chana daal to white/green chutney. It tastes good.
It's normally served in restaurants here.

Meera sandhu
I love coconut chutney, pudina dhaniya chutney, tomato chutney... These are well known chutnies . Should I tell the recipes... :sick: :sick:

Of course, you too are required to post a chutney if you reply to this thread!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

Ok Kalyani!!

What ever you cook in a meal, take little portion of everything(quantity is according to taste). and put them in grinder and make chutney thin or thick according to your taste. :lol:

Please send your feedback about this unique chutney.. daily you will get new and unbelievable taste... :silly:

Hearing your recipe, I want to make the first one with ingredient 'Kumeresh'.
I want to make Kumaresh chutney.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8254]}
Actually, to crash people like chutney, we have a usage.."Chammanthi aakkuka"
Chammanthi is the Malayalam of Chutney

Meera sandhu

Ok Kalyani!!

Hearing your recipe, I want to make the first one with ingredient 'Kumeresh'.
I want to make Kumaresh chutney.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8254]}
Actually, to crash people like chutney, we have a usage.."Chammanthi aakkuka"
Chammanthi is the Malayalam of Chutney

So my life in danger .. I am going to become the victim of "Chammanthi aakkuka". Is there anybody to save me??
Ok no probs... for your taste I am ready to sacrifice myself!!
but before that you have to feed me till the brim with 56 types of pure veg eatables... Then my chutney will give unforgettable taste. :blink: :blink:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Ok Kalyani!!

:sick: :unsure: I hope you don't feed this recipe to your wife!!! :woohoo: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: But anyway, just let me know beforehand when you plan to drop by to my place, and I will prepare this recipe for you!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.