Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My parents are not allow to use the Black colour dresses. Whatever in Black they wont like to wear.

Why not? Is black considered a taboo in your society ?

Black is taboo for good functions and ceremonies ;) ;)

Yes in wetern countries its worn at the time of funeral ceremonies, But Mary said "never allowed to wear black" :dry:

Live in the present :)
My parents are not allow to use the Black colour dresses. Whatever in Black they wont like to wear.

Yes in wetern countries its worn at the time of funeral ceremonies, But Mary said "never allowed to wear black" :dry:

In Indian films, I see white sarees and dhoti during funerals :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

You know black makes you look slim that is why its a must have in every girl's wardrobe ;)

You know black makes you look slim that is why its a must have in every girl's wardrobe ;)

is it so? :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

is it so? :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

Yes! that is a fashion tip hahaha .You will learn a lot from me ;) ;)

I mostly prefer wearing white color on monday, thursday and friday, and green color on satuday. But I never wear black on saturday.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I mostly prefer wearing white color on monday, thursday and friday, and green color on satuday. But I never wear black on saturday.

So color specific! Any particular reasons for that? Because most of the people wear any color on any day they like to.

All colours suits me. I use all types of colours. I have passion for colours. My favourite ice cream is rainbow ice cream because it is colourful. I love to eat colours, I wear colours and I live in colours. I have painted my flat with many colours. It is funny as well as interesting.

In christian community black is color of mourning while white is used for marriage time or other happy occasions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So color specific! Any particular reasons for that? Because most of the people wear any color on any day they like to.

Black is my favorite color for formals and informal both. I avoid it only while going out in sun.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.