Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, my girl showed me a dress and asked me its colour. Actually I was confused. It was a mixture of green, blue, black or something else. I told her, it's a variation of dark green. Don't ask me such confusing questions again!!
Eppadi???

I liked your eppadi color, how does it look like? Is it like a rainbow? :woohoo:

Eppadi is a tamil word ...means....Howzthat!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was really a strange colour, that I have never seen before :blink: :blink: :blink:
That's why she also asked me, what's this colour :laugh: :laugh:

Give me a prelal of Eppadi in Malayalam, that may be more interesting to hear. I think it would be long enough to make an answer in itself!!! :laugh:

Engane??? :P
Start practising today itself

Meera sandhu
Today, my girl showed me a dress and asked me its colour. Actually I was confused. It was a mixture of green, blue, black or something else. I told her, it's a variation of dark green. Don't ask me such confusing questions again!!
Eppadi???

I liked your eppadi color, how does it look like? Is it like a rainbow? :woohoo:

It was really a strange colour, that I have never seen before :blink: :blink: :blink:

Give me a prelal of Eppadi in Malayalam, that may be more interesting to hear. I think it would be long enough to make an answer in itself!!! :laugh:

I refuse to accept it as a proper translation, this is so short a word. I know this does not qualify to be a malyali word. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Eppadi???

I refuse to accept it as a proper translation, this is so short a word. I know this does not qualify to be a malyali word. :laugh:

Engane...engane engane engane...
Enjoy this Malayalam song from Vandanam... a nostalgic song which brings many childhood memories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWM1AFsUrA&feature=related

Meera sandhu
Eppadi???

Engane...engane engane engane...
Enjoy this Malayalam song from Vandanam... a nostalgic song which brings many childhood memories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWM1AFsUrA&feature=related

I cannot understand a single word and you want me to sing whole song
Entammo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I personally like light colour and not very deep.Green is my favorite and also pink.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I personally like light colour and not very deep.Green is my favorite and also pink.

Pink is called a girl's colour. :laugh: I used to carry a pink bag with a pink water bottle in my school days. :laugh:

Live in the present :)

My most favourite colour is green...particularly parrot green.......Then peacock's neck colour ....blue.....

Meera sandhu
Color red is very diplomatic color.Psychologists say that it is the color of love.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have coloured each wall of my house with different colours. It looks like a garden. I love all types of colour except the dirty one. Colour changes our mood and mind.
Color red is very diplomatic color.Psychologists say that it is the color of love.

It is very true but continuous looking at same colour has effect on mind. Red also indicates anger and cruelty. If you keep in touch with this colour for many years without any other cool colours, you may become rude.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.