Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My parents are not allow to use the Black colour dresses. Whatever in Black they wont like to wear.

Why not? Is black considered a taboo in your society ?

Black is taboo for good functions and ceremonies ;) ;)

Yes in wetern countries its worn at the time of funeral ceremonies, But Mary said "never allowed to wear black" :dry:

In Indian films, I see white sarees and dhoti during funerals :huh: :huh:

You know black makes you look slim that is why its a must have in every girl's wardrobe ;)

is it so? :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

Yes! that is a fashion tip hahaha .You will learn a lot from me ;) ;)

what tip can you give me for my favourite colour green?

Meera sandhu
I mostly prefer wearing white color on monday, thursday and friday, and green color on satuday. But I never wear black on saturday.

So color specific! Any particular reasons for that? Because most of the people wear any color on any day they like to.

Black is my favorite color for formals and informal both. I avoid it only while going out in sun.

yes, black colour absorbs heat most. So, better we avoid it during hot days :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Asha what ever i mentioned about colors of wearing dress, is superstitious. those colors are favorite colors of god and it is said that black is not good to wear on saturday as saturday is sani day i mean saturn god day so on that day if we wear black then saturn will make us to quarrel with some one.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Colour give all shades to life and I want my life to be colorful. What about you?
A life without colours can't be imagined. Isn't it?

Happiness has blue colour.......Sorrows have dark shades......Anger has got red colour.......romance is pink in colour...friendship is yellow.
But I want colour of my mind to be white :) :) :) :) :) (Quoted from my most favourite song ;) )

White is considered as a blank color so you want your mind to be blank. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know you want peace. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, peace from a Dracula Kesavan :angry: :angry: :silly: :silly: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
When I feel nice, I may choose some bright colour while dull colours may attract me when am sad

Meera sandhu
Since I am no color blind therefore colors have every importance in my life. Most colors are mixture of different colors so there is no special liking or disliking for the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today, my girl showed me a dress and asked me its colour. Actually I was confused. It was a mixture of green, blue, black or something else. I told her, it's a variation of dark green. Don't ask me such confusing questions again!!
Eppadi???

Meera sandhu
Today, my girl showed me a dress and asked me its colour. Actually I was confused. It was a mixture of green, blue, black or something else. I told her, it's a variation of dark green. Don't ask me such confusing questions again!!
Eppadi???

I liked your eppadi color, how does it look like? Is it like a rainbow? :woohoo:

Eppadi???

I liked your eppadi color, how does it look like? Is it like a rainbow? :woohoo:

Eppadi is a tamil word ...means....Howzthat!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was really a strange colour, that I have never seen before :blink: :blink: :blink:
That's why she also asked me, what's this colour :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Eppadi???

Eppadi is a tamil word ...means....Howzthat!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was really a strange colour, that I have never seen before :blink: :blink: :blink:
That's why she also asked me, what's this colour :laugh: :laugh:

Give me a prelal of Eppadi in Malayalam, that may be more interesting to hear. I think it would be long enough to make an answer in itself!!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.