Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You go through the matrimonial supplement and every advertisement goes like this - "Wanted a Fair and beautiful bride..."
Indians are still obsessed with fair color particularly in the North. Generally whatever the color of the groom maybe he would always want a fair and lovely bride :P :laugh:

Live in the present :)
You go through the matrimonial supplement and every advertisement goes like this - "Wanted a Fair and beautiful bride..."
Indians are still obsessed with fair color particularly in the North. Generally whatever the color of the groom maybe he would always want a fair and lovely bride :P :laugh:

Yes that is the problem with us as we still consider the colour of skin a part of beauty. :evil:

it's applicable to south too....if groom is fair ;)

Meera sandhu

Yes that is the problem with us as we still consider the colour of skin a part of beauty. :evil:

i think, you have started that white skin thread.
Isn't it Sanjeev?

Meera sandhu

i think, you have started that white skin thread.
Isn't it Sanjeev?

Yes I started it.I know this is bad thinking people should not relate beauty with colour. :blink: :evil:
My parents are not allow to use the Black colour dresses. Whatever in Black they wont like to wear.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Very true! though the thinking is changing now and dusky is in ;)

Very true! though the thinking is changing now and dusky is in ;)

now beauty products are a lot available in market too

Meera sandhu
My parents are not allow to use the Black colour dresses. Whatever in Black they wont like to wear.

Why not? Is black considered a taboo in your society ?

Why not? Is black considered a taboo in your society ?

Black is taboo for good functions and ceremonies ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.