The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
consumption of beer has many health benefits. This is good remedy against formation of kidney stones.

Yes even the doctors say it that one must consume bear when he/she has stone problem specially in kidney. :)

This is for the simple reason that beer makes one go to toilet more often than usual and the chances of stones getting out with urine increase considerably.

All drunkards are happy when reading this.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
consumption of beer has many health benefits. This is good remedy against formation of kidney stones.

Yes even the doctors say it that one must consume bear when he/she has stone problem specially in kidney. :)

This is for the simple reason that beer makes one go to toilet more often than usual and the chances of stones getting out with urine increase considerably.

All drunkards are happy when reading this.

Drunkards never drink beer for getting drunk, beer is not considered a bad habit if used for medicinal purpose. However this is no good to be habitual.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Three liters of water per day = no diseases. How much water are you consuming every day?

It varies depending on the season, a lot more during the height of summer and less during winter.Although , I do agree that we have to be consistent where water intake is concerned.I too feel that the more water you drink, the better for your system.One easy way of making sure that you take enough water is to religiously drink 2 glasses of water before every meal.This has the added advantage of decreasing your hunger and thereby making you eat less...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Three liters of water per day = no diseases. How much water are you consuming every day?

It varies depending on the season, a lot more during the height of summer and less during winter.Although , I do agree that we have to be consistent where water intake is concerned.I too feel that the more water you drink, the better for your system.One easy way of making sure that you take enough water is to religiously drink 2 glasses of water before every meal.This has the added advantage of decreasing your hunger and thereby making you eat less...

Even I have noticed it my water intake during the winters drops to a very low amount. While in the summers the water intake is high as the body is losses much water due to sweating.

Live in the present :)

Even I have noticed it my water intake during the winters drops to a very low amount. While in the summers the water intake is high as the body is losses much water due to sweating.

Its bit normal as there is loss of water in the form of sweats so we must intake more water in summer compared to winter. :blink:

Its bit normal as there is loss of water in the form of sweats so we must intake more water in summer compared to winter. :blink:

Thats why they have the system of drinking water along with the meals and in most Indian homes water becomes part of the meal ! Many people also start their day with one or two glasses of warm water which according to Ayurveda is considered to be excellent for complexion and flushing out the digestive system - may be the two are interlinked :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats why they have the system of drinking water along with the meals and in most Indian homes water becomes part of the meal ! Many people also start their day with one or two glasses of warm water which according to Ayurveda is considered to be excellent for complexion and flushing out the digestive system - may be the two are interlinked :huh:

If you go a little deeper in to the subject and try to find out regarding water therapy you would see that there are people who suggest to drink as much water in the morning before taking any thing else. I am doing it for last decade or so and can easily consume 1to 1.5 lit of water according to weather conditions.

If you go a little deeper in to the subject and try to find out regarding water therapy you would see that there are people who suggest to drink as much water in the morning before taking any thing else. I am doing it for last decade or so and can easily consume 1to 1.5 lit of water according to weather conditions.

somebody telling drinking water when the time of eating also not good. drinking water before half an hour or after half an hour is good. :whistle: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

somebody telling drinking water when the time of eating also not good. drinking water before half an hour or after half an hour is good. :whistle: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There are different opinions regarding consumption of water, one should go according to own body demands but drinking enough water is very useful for different reasons.

There are different opinions regarding consumption of water, one should go according to own body demands but drinking enough water is very useful for different reasons.

I too would go with that view - it depends on yhe individual and cannot be generalised.Very weak and frail people may not be able to consume a lot of water since it would come in the way of their food intake...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.