The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will not measure how many liters of water i am consuming everyday. :)

Thank You,
Vedavyas

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
But In India having wine with meals is not a good culture. In foreign every one will have wine, there is no rules and regulations for them. In India, we follow few rules and customs. So we should be proud of our country.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All these answers are good.
Friends have you every seen the situation of people who are living in remote villages. They don't have safe drinking water. In many places water shortage problem still exists. People stand in que for hours for a bucket of water. This is the backward face of India.
But In India having wine with meals is not a good culture. In foreign every one will have wine, there is no rules and regulations for them. In India, we follow few rules and customs. So we should be proud of our country.

You are correct that having wine is not part of traditional Indian culture. Now with the modernisation of the country, wine is seen on the table during lunch or dinner with family, friends or guests.
I will not measure how many liters of water i am consuming everyday. :)

Thank You,
Vedavyas

This is normal with all of us. Even I don't count number of glasses of water I consume in a day. I have it when I am thirsty.
Water is important for our body.We must drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.Consuming water helps to give a glow to our skin.

How many glasses do you drink in a day?

Yes that's good thing to drink lot of water as it help our body to get rid of toxicity and acidity. :)

Actually water is beneficial for the people suffering from gastic problem.
In order to avoid acidity, we should have cold milk before going to bed.
Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water.

Excess consumption of water is also bad. It leds to dehydration.
There are alot of advantages in the consumption of water. It is suggest to have 3 litres of water daily. By having water, our blood gets purified, our skin will be fresh always, dark circles will surely go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.