The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Three liters of water per day = no diseases. How much water are you consuming every day?

It varies depending on the season, a lot more during the height of summer and less during winter.Although , I do agree that we have to be consistent where water intake is concerned.I too feel that the more water you drink, the better for your system.One easy way of making sure that you take enough water is to religiously drink 2 glasses of water before every meal.This has the added advantage of decreasing your hunger and thereby making you eat less...

Even I have noticed it my water intake during the winters drops to a very low amount. While in the summers the water intake is high as the body is losses much water due to sweating.

Its bit normal as there is loss of water in the form of sweats so we must intake more water in summer compared to winter. :blink:

Thats why they have the system of drinking water along with the meals and in most Indian homes water becomes part of the meal ! Many people also start their day with one or two glasses of warm water which according to Ayurveda is considered to be excellent for complexion and flushing out the digestive system - may be the two are interlinked :huh:

If you go a little deeper in to the subject and try to find out regarding water therapy you would see that there are people who suggest to drink as much water in the morning before taking any thing else. I am doing it for last decade or so and can easily consume 1to 1.5 lit of water according to weather conditions.

somebody telling drinking water when the time of eating also not good. drinking water before half an hour or after half an hour is good. :whistle: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

As per Ayurveda, it is not proper to drink water while eating, but 15-30 minutes before and after for the simple reason that sipping water frequently while eating will interfere with the digestive juices and acids that are produced in the stomach. The water will just dilute them making digestion harder. So let the acids do their work and drink water at least 10-15 minutes after your meals. Drinking before meals is optional as per individual's preference!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Every morning after waking up take 1 glass of water which will cure many diseases like a miracle.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every morning after waking up take 1 glass of water which will cure many diseases like a miracle.

Not exactly a miracle, but drinking water the first thing in morning will surely relieve you from a lot of problems!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deleted response as it was copied from other sources !

Vikas, if you wish to advertise link to your blog or site, you can only display it as your signature and not as part of forum posts!! If you are found doing such things again, serious action will be taken!
Three liters of water per day = no diseases. How much water are you consuming every day?

It varies depending on the season, a lot more during the height of summer and less during winter.Although , I do agree that we have to be consistent where water intake is concerned.I too feel that the more water you drink, the better for your system.One easy way of making sure that you take enough water is to religiously drink 2 glasses of water before every meal.This has the added advantage of decreasing your hunger and thereby making you eat less...

Even I have noticed it my water intake during the winters drops to a very low amount. While in the summers the water intake is high as the body is losses much water due to sweating.

Its bit normal as there is loss of water in the form of sweats so we must intake more water in summer compared to winter. :blink:

In summers that is naturl demand of your body but drinking enough water is as good in winters as well to keep your blood diluted and blood pressure and heart right.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In summers that is naturl demand of your body but drinking enough water is as good in winters as well to keep your blood diluted and blood pressure and heart right.

In winter, we don't get much thirty. But we should try to drink water in winter as well. Water is much important to our body. It control our body temperature.

Want to make each day Accountable

Water is important for our body.We must drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.Consuming water helps to give a glow to our skin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Water is important for our body.We must drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.Consuming water helps to give a glow to our skin.

How many glasses do you drink in a day?

Yes that's good thing to drink lot of water as it help our body to get rid of toxicity and acidity. :)
Now Iam having the problem of acidity. So hereafter I will try to take more water for curing my problem. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Take a advice of a doctor as too much taking water is also not good. Excessive anything is not good for health.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.