Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If any strangers comes in front of me or I don't know their names I first look at their faces and then just guess what their age might be then I call them as aunt or uncle.But if i found that they are just too young then its better to call them sir or madam.

Good Practice

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If any strangers comes in front of me or I don't know their names I first look at their faces and then just guess what their age might be then I call them as aunt or uncle.But if i found that they are just too young then its better to call them sir or madam.

Oh yes this is the best way to call strangers even I too do the same but sometimes I get confused as sometime the people look as if he/she is old and comes out to be lot more younger than what I had thought. :laugh:
I general avoid calling them with relations.. but we cann't avoid in case of well known people....
I general avoid calling them with relations.. but we cann't avoid in case of well known people....

BTW we were talking about the strangers not about the well known people. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course , when there is a relationship it is understandable otherwise one should adress the person with their name, and thats how I do it to everyone,age really does not matter at all...I hate people making up their own names and prefixes like aunty,ji etc etc...I have a name so why not use it the way t is...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh yes this is the best way to call strangers even I too do the same but sometimes I get confused as sometime the people look as if he/she is old and comes out to be lot more younger than what I had thought. :laugh:

You would be confused in my case also, you would have to think what to call me. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You would be confused in my case also, you would have to think what to call me. :laugh:

BTW we were talking about offline people. :blink:

I am pretty sure I will call you "Uncle" if I get a chance to meet you.hehehe... :woohoo:

I am pretty sure I will call you "Uncle" if I get a chance to meet you.hehehe... :woohoo:

Who knows, you may refuse to recognize you on different ground. May be you feel ashamed to call me uncle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Who knows, you may refuse to recognize you on different ground. May be you feel ashamed to call me uncle.

Why should I be ashamed of calling you Uncle when I have seen your photos on different sites. :laugh:

You will not be a stranger for me once you come in real in front of me. :laugh:

Of course , when there is a relationship it is understandable otherwise one should adress the person with their name, and thats how I do it to everyone,age really does not matter at all...I hate people making up their own names and prefixes like aunty,ji etc etc...I have a name so why not use it the way t is...

Even I feel like that so normally prefer to address everyone by their name, except in case of quite elderly people. But you know there are some people who get offended by it. If I address them by name only, they say that I lack manner and am not being respectful. So the best option is to first ask if its ok to address them by name.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.