Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i feel very bad when some one calls me aunty because i am only 20 and i got married so early so they were calling.

Hahaha..it happens with most of the ladies I never took it seriously when someone said Uncle to me when I was of your's age. :laugh:

do you know her age> :silly: :blink: :blink:

She is 20 she already told it on above post. :laugh:

she may be lying ;) ;) :P

She is not lying.. She is telling the truth only. Her age is 20 only.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This is vice versa to me .
When any call me uncle I feel that I am aged and Knowledgeable.
Calling unty is not bad . It may mean father's sister.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes i feel very bad when some one calls me aunty because i am only 20 and i got married so early so they were calling.

Hahaha..it happens with most of the ladies I never took it seriously when someone said Uncle to me when I was of your's age. :laugh:

do you know her age> :silly: :blink: :blink:

She is 20 she already told it on above post. :laugh:

she may be lying ;) ;) :P

She is not lying.. She is telling the truth only. Her age is 20 only.

I was just kidding...
You two took it very serious :silly:

Meera sandhu

Are you saying all uncles have good knowledge and they are intelligent :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Are you saying all uncles have good knowledge and they are intelligent :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He likes himself being called Uncle so we must start addressing him as 'Uncle' as he likes it. ;) Once one gets married the unmarried ones start calling them uncles and aunties regardless of the age. :huh:

Live in the present :)

He likes himself being called Uncle so we must start addressing him as 'Uncle' as he likes it. ;) Once one gets married the unmarried ones start calling them uncles and aunties regardless of the age. :huh:

You are welcome asha but I am big brother also of some. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You are welcome asha but I am big brother also of some. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like 'big brother' of the famous novel '1984', who commanded excessive authority and feared most.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I never did that when I was unmarried I used to look at people first and used to address them. I most of the time used to say "Bhabhiji" to married women as I know calling them Aunty will irritate them as no woman want to be called Aunty. :laugh:

I never did that when I was unmarried I used to look at people first and used to address them. I most of the time used to say "Bhabhiji" to married women as I know calling them Aunty will irritate them as no woman want to be called Aunty. :laugh:

From babhijee, I am reminded of a saying- Garib ki joru, sab ki bahbi.
What is the meaning and purpose of this saying?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

From babhijee, I am reminded of a saying- Garib ki joru, sab ki bahbi.
What is the meaning and purpose of this saying?

I don't care whether it is "garib ki joru or ameer ki joru". :laugh:

But I feel its better to say Bhabhiji than Aunty as many of the ladies don't mind it.
:laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.