Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Without understanding of language it would be difficult to watch movies.We won't be able to enjoy the movie.

But Sharmistha, unless you make an attempt you will not know whether you enjoy it or not...Nowadays the world is shrinking and there is a lot more interaction and give and take between countries, so it is all the more reason to learn about their culture and their way of film making which is also part of their culture ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not so difficult to understand other languages if proper feelings comes out from the actors acting in the movie. Sometime movies only have some sentimental scenes which is very easy to understand even without subtitles. I think people can enjoy subtitles rather than directly seeing the movie in other language as proper dubbing is done in most of the movies..
There are many movies which are really good but due to the language I just cannot enjoy the movies.Like the Madras film stories are good but can't understand the language.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Recenly I have seen a movie in tamil in English translated named madhugedra( may be wrong in pronunciation)
It is a nice movie .It is based on rebirth,one in moghal era and one now .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes. We can understand the movie because of language only. So language is important before we watch the movie.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Recenly I have seen a movie in tamil in English translated named madhugedra( may be wrong in pronunciation)

Yes, the correct name is maghadheera and i loved it too.. Lovely movie.. Makes your go energetic.. and fight for the one you love...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes, the correct name is maghadheera and i loved it too.. Lovely movie.. Makes your go energetic.. and fight for the one you love...

Really? Whom did you fight for then after getting motivated by the movie? :P

Live in the present :)

Really? Whom did you fight for then after getting motivated by the movie? :P

Didn't had the need.. My love finally is with me eventually without any fights... :) :) ;) ;)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
There are some excellent films in Bengali esp the ones made by Satyajit Ray, have seen quite a few of them...also watched a lovely film called Anuranan which had Raima sen and Rahul Bose in the lead, an excellent film...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When we were quite small I remember that the Doordarshan used to telecast award winning films of regional language with subtitles in English. We use to look forward to it and have watched many good movies during that time
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.