Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen south Indian movie, chinese movie and thai movie. I meant to see the action scenes and not the drama. Language hardly matters for me.

I have yet to see a Bengali or Assamese movie. All I have seen was only in my childhood. Yet, if someone speaks Bengali, I can identify that it's Bengali though I can't understand much except some Hindi words :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Even I have watched many movies of the south with the subtitles. I can take the pains only if I hear very good reviews about the movie.

Then I will give you some nice movies of malayalam. Will you watch it?
I don't know if I will get English subtitles for those movies online

I have seen Happy and Boomarillu ..I liked the second one a lot. I will watch the movies you suggest me because I think I can trust your choice. ;)

Now I understood what's your choice...only campus movies :huh: :huh:
I saw the Tamil version of Boomarillu......Genelia was very live in that movie.

So, I should select campus movies....not family dramas :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
But the truth is that even 1 out of 100 movies in Malayalam is not a campus movie. All are just dishoo dishoo or comedy or family dramas :evil: :evil:

No each genre is fine with me as long as its really good. Boomarillu was really very cute! The actor (I think Sidharth was the name) was cute too. ;) Though I find the songs funny. :silly:

Live in the present :)
I have seen south Indian movie, chinese movie and thai movie. I meant to see the action scenes and not the drama. Language hardly matters for me.

I have yet to see a Bengali or Assamese movie. All I have seen was only in my childhood. Yet, if someone speaks Bengali, I can identify that it's Bengali though I can't understand much except some Hindi words :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have even seen Korean movies and some are really good. Korean movies are very clean and very touching. I am so missing my college nights when we used to watch movies long through the nights. :(

I have even seen Korean movies and some are really good. Korean movies are very clean and very touching. I am so missing my college nights when we used to watch movies long through the nights. :(

so nice to hear that your hostel shows Korean movies at night ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

so nice to hear that your hostel shows Korean movies at night ;) :laugh: :laugh:

I cant do it at home that is watch movies during late nights. A disadvantage of staying at home. :P

I can watch movies with subtitles but I have found that usually they are not accurate and match with the actual dialogues, So I prefer watching them in original language.

Well that might not be true in all cases. Today we can find good movies with subtitles synced perfectly.
There are very good movies of different languages like Marathi, Tamil, French etc.

A little improvement is indeed there with respect to synchronizing the lip movements with dialogues, but I was referring to the translation used in the subtitles. Yet there are some very good movies I do watch now and then from other languages!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No i can't watch movie with different language and subtitles

hmm.. Well do watch if you get a chance. Because there are ultimate master pieces of Cinema Waiting for you.
Like i watched sometime back :

Nan Kadavul : Tamil.
Harishchandrchi Factory: Marathi
Der Tunnel : German.
No Man's Land : French.

Harishchandrachi Factory and No Man's Land are my favorites! What is Der Tunnel about???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like to see movies only in the language of Tamil or Telugu. Other than that I don't wish to see other movies. Very rare case Hindi movies. ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

hmm.. Well do watch if you get a chance. Because there are ultimate master pieces of Cinema Waiting for you.

Harishchandrachi Factory and No Man's Land are my favorites! What is Der Tunnel about???

what about Nan Kadavul(I am God)?
Are you not interested in South Indian movies? ;)

Meera sandhu

I too have seen No Mans Land and it was really god.One film that I recently saw which really made an impact on me was Anuraanan in Bengali which had Raima Sen and Rohit Bose in the lead and it was very well made and very realistic, very touching too...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.