Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I have watched many movies of the south with the subtitles. I can take the pains only if I hear very good reviews about the movie.

Then I will give you some nice movies of malayalam. Will you watch it?
I don't know if I will get English subtitles for those movies online

Meera sandhu
Most of the movies can b watched without knowing the language. Its our commonsense of understanding the movie.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I hope there are big movie freeks in this Forum and i want to know about your views that is the Language of a movie stops your from watching it ? If its a good movie with different language and you have subtitles with you. Will you watch it ?

I like watching movies ! I watch a lot of old black and white films and also hollywood films.However,I can any film in any language if it is interesting.I see Israeli, films,Iranian films,French, Spanish and also Italian films on world movies channel.It is the same with Indian films, language no bar !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I have watched many movies of the south with the subtitles. I can take the pains only if I hear very good reviews about the movie.

I have seen Happy and Boomarillu ..I liked the second one a lot. I will watch the movies you suggest me because I think I can trust your choice. ;)

Live in the present :)

I have seen Happy and Boomarillu ..I liked the second one a lot. I will watch the movies you suggest me because I think I can trust your choice. ;)

Now I understood what's your choice...only campus movies :huh: :huh:
I saw the Tamil version of Boomarillu......Genelia was very live in that movie.

So, I should select campus movies....not family dramas :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
But the truth is that even 1 out of 100 movies in Malayalam is not a campus movie. All are just dishoo dishoo or comedy or family dramas :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I like to see movies. I watch movies in Hindi, Marathi and English. But movies of other language, I can't fully enjoy movie of other language.

Be positive
I like to see movies. I watch movies in Hindi, Marathi and English. But movies of other language, I can't fully enjoy movie of other language.

But if we start viewing some movies of a particular language continuously, it's sure, we will gradually fall in love with them. We may start learning a few words. Most important is that we are getting the opportunity to see close another culture which can in turn become a part of our culture also.

Each language film has its own set of rules. If we are able to identify it, we can enjoy any language movies for sure :)

Meera sandhu
Yes it matters a lot to me .Because I just cannot understand some languages which I don't know or never heard and don't know its meaning. Then how can I understand those films which languages is not known to me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes it matters a lot to me .Because I just cannot understand some languages which I don't know or never heard and don't know its meaning. Then how can I understand those films which languages is not known to me.

Nowadays you have sub titles for all movies , so it is easy to follow the story.You could watch a movie from a different language just as an experiment to see how you like it, because there are some brilliant movies made in other Indian as well as foreign languages which earlier we used to miss altogether because of the language problem...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen south Indian movie, chinese movie and thai movie. I meant to see the action scenes and not the drama. Language hardly matters for me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.