Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those 'magical' words come with great difficulty to me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8873]}

You are too simple and amiable to utter those 'magical' words!! :lol:

LOL, they are magical indeed ! The fish market is the best place to learn some of those choice magical words and that too coming mostly from the ladies ... :P

Some of my former teammates taught me the choicest such magical words, although I have had to use them until now!!! :laugh:

I will give you a surprise visit. Let me confirm if you are right ;)

What? You are going to take a test of those words??? Because I am saving them for someone who will really really irk me some day!! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL, they are magical indeed ! The fish market is the best place to learn some of those choice magical words and that too coming mostly from the ladies ... :P

Some of my former teammates taught me the choicest such magical words, although I have had to use them until now!!! :laugh:

By the way , Are you an expert on them by any chance ? :cheer:

Entammo :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Not at all. I don't have that much guts :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You don't need guts, just a lot of shameless audacity! :laugh:

I guess, i am the odd one out here

when someone irks me or if i am angered; i become the quietest person on earth. It is then people around know that i have been provoked.

I come back to normal after 2 hours :)

I wish i would learn swear words, but i dont

Infact i call myself stupid and idiot when i am going to mess some situation for fun and nothing more than that

Swetha Shenoy

when someone irks me or if i am angered; i become the quietest person on earth. It is then people around know that i have been provoked.

Infact i call myself stupid and idiot when i am going to mess some situation for fun and nothing more than that

You are not the only one who does that, many people withdraw when faced with such situations, I used to be like that too but then down the line realized that it does not help so changed myself. Also, one does not need to use swear words all the time to make a point, just being firm and strong helps! You only have to let people know that you are not the one to take any kind of crap and they withdraw!

Yes, very thick woolen skin :laugh:
BTW, Kalyani, I want to hide behind your door or curtain to know if you are right :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

BTW, Kalyani, I want to hide behind your door or curtain to know if you are right :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

Entammooo!!! What do you mean? :angry: I don't use the words freely, never have! Waiting for a chance to use them, though! :evil:

Entammooo!!! What do you mean? :angry: I don't use the words freely, never have! Waiting for a chance to use them, though! :evil:

May be for the first time, when I hide behind your doors :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You are not the only one who does that, many people withdraw when faced with such situations, I used to be like that too but then down the line realized that it does not help so changed myself. Also, one does not need to use swear words all the time to make a point, just being firm and strong helps! You only have to let people know that you are not the one to take any kind of crap and they withdraw!

I agree with that, in fact using swear words and screaming at the top of ones vice shows that the person is prone to lose his/her balance easily...To get your point across you don't need to do that at all, like you say being firm is good enough !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually what is the exact meaning of swear words?
I feel swear mean promise, is that related to promise?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually what is the exact meaning of swear words?
I feel swear mean promise, is that related to promise?

Swear words are also known as bad words or profanity which is used by many people sometimes in their everyday conversation...You can go through this link http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swearwords

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.