Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not only the youngsters but many grown up mature people too use swear words freely. I dont understand why they do it,may be in the heat of anger or they feel that it is not to be taken seriously ?? I see this happening more and more in films too where a lot of bad language is used, which is a reflection of the society ..

If people swear in the heat of anger or in frustration it is understandable though I feel irritated on hearing those words. But what is more irritating is the fact that nowadays many people use swear words as if it is a cool thing to do so. :evil:
@Vyas

Can you please remove the ad link posted in your profile picture? Post unlimited free..etc etc....it's against rules. You can provide links only through signature, just like you have done.

Meera sandhu
At first person should be taught the meanig of swear and sorry. When they should say and why they should say?

I have never sweared in my life. I have talked to the people and sought out the problem.
If you got any angry upon others u would also use bad words or you would scold them as you like.

Thank You,
Vyas.. :) :) :)

This has nothing to do with swearing. People swear to bring others in confidence with his words. He want others to believe him.
At first person should be taught the meanig of swear and sorry. When they should say and why they should say?

I have never sweared in my life. I have talked to the people and sought out the problem.

Thats the best way of solving issues,communication can and does help ,but again both the sides will have to decide not to get into an argument or heated discussion which can easily get out of control and then it will be free for all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Vyas

Can you please remove the ad link posted in your profile picture? Post unlimited free..etc etc....it's against rules. You can provide links only through signature, just like you have done.

BTW I wonder how he managed to upload the profile picture when most of us are waiting to change ours and cannot see the link,unless it came on for a while like it did once before and he was lucky to upload it just at that time... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Vyas

BTW I wonder how he managed to upload the profile picture when most of us are waiting to change ours and cannot see the link,unless it came on for a while like it did once before and he was lucky to upload it just at that time... :dry:

I think it's now possible to upload a new photo, but can't change a previous one :silly:

Meera sandhu
Swear words are being used from our earlier and it became a habit of people. The swearing was learnt from parents and from others, Now a days children are learning such things through Television and movies. Everyone Got used to these swear words.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Swear words are being used from our earlier and it became a habit of people. The swearing was learnt from parents and from others, Now a days children are learning such things through Television and movies. Everyone Got used to these swear words.

That's right Sarala, most children pick up such swear words from parents, especially the father. Most fathers use swear words a lot freely while driving. Also, now it seems like using swear words is a kind of in thing among the school going children and they think it makes them appear cool.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Language is a magical thing . it allows us to know what another person is thinking.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.