Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At first I thought it impossible.but I am the witness of such situation.One of my friends mother was very jealous of her daughter.Whenever my friend used to buy any dress or any other material for herself her mother used to quarrel with her for not giving her any such thing.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Last week one of the most famous actors of Malayalam, Thilakan passed away. He is counted one among the best 5 actors, Malayalam industry has seen till now. He is most remembered for his role in the movie 'Perunthachan'. This is the wikipedia link for you to know about Perunthachan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perumthachan
Still now, Perunthachan, the son of Vararuchi is considered as the most skilled carpenter of Kerala. But due to jealously, he dropped his chisel on his son Kannan in the guise of an accident, killing him on the spot.
Is it possible? Can parents feel jealousy towards their kids?

Is there any frame work or a particular set of stipulation that a man should behave or will behave in a particular manner? Human behavior neither can be measured or gauged. . In this case take it as an exception.
Mostly relatives feel jealous. Parents actually don't feel as such. It is hardly seen. They can be strict to their principles and norms. They can misunderstand their child, etc. but in no way they can harm their child due to jealousy.
Last week one of the most famous actors of Malayalam, Thilakan passed away. He is counted one among the best 5 actors, Malayalam industry has seen till now. He is most remembered for his role in the movie 'Perunthachan'. This is the wikipedia link for you to know about Perunthachan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perumthachan
Still now, Perunthachan, the son of Vararuchi is considered as the most skilled carpenter of Kerala. But due to jealously, he dropped his chisel on his son Kannan in the guise of an accident, killing him on the spot.
Is it possible? Can parents feel jealousy towards their kids?

No Sandhya. Parents can not feel jealousy towards their kids. It is not possible usually.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Robert both cases are there, there are some parents who have no jealous and some parents who feel much jealous of their kids

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Robert both cases are there, there are some parents who have no jealous and some parents who feel much jealous of their kids

Yes, in this india, there are many parents who don't care about their child. They are forgetting lot of responsibilities

Want to make each day Accountable

Well said ronark, but there parents who even care their children overly. this also very dangerous one to the kid

Well said ronark, but there parents who even care their children overly. this also very dangerous one to the kid

But for the kids who don't get love becomes more worst. I am having example in my own family.

Want to make each day Accountable

Not everyone are like that Ronark. Even some kids who are not receiving sufficient love from their parents also they are been good kids.

Mostly relatives feel jealous. Parents actually don't feel as such. It is hardly seen. They can be strict to their principles and norms. They can misunderstand their child, etc. but in no way they can harm their child due to jealousy.

While agreeing with you. i say there is always an exception and they will be there
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.