Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jealousy is a common nature in human beings this is possible parents feel jealousy towards their children. That is not as bad as a good how he became a talented one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When children supersede their parents whether it be in education, career or relationships sometimes parents feel either left out of jealous that they couldn't do as well.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When children supersede their parents whether it be in education, career or relationships sometimes parents feel either left out of jealous that they couldn't do as well.

But that is not jealous I would say its more like they repent why they could not not achieve what their kids did in their lives. :)

But that is not jealous I would say its more like they repent why they could not not achieve what their kids did in their lives. :)

Almost everyone will repent while they see their child's growth just like self assessment and its common in old age.

Almost everyone will repent while they see their child's growth just like self assessment and its common in old age.

Very true but that's a bit normal as our parents might not have got the same facilities which we got in our days so to compare them with us is not a right thing. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.