Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mostly relatives feel jealous. Parents actually don't feel as such. It is hardly seen. They can be strict to their principles and norms. They can misunderstand their child, etc. but in no way they can harm their child due to jealousy.

While agreeing with you. i say there is always an exception and they will be there

I would say very tiny fraction of that is possible and that only two for some time and reason could be regretting to see what your child can do so easily that you tried whole life. Thts just my thought..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
there are many cases i have seen where parents have become jealousy of their kids and even kids are jealousy of their parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

there are many cases i have seen where parents have become jealousy of their kids and even kids are jealousy of their parents

But that's rare parents normally don't feel jealous of their kids rather they feel happy when their kids do well in their lives. :)
Jealous is an unrelated word in the parents children relationship. They can proud about their loved ones and cannot become jealous. Every parents will try hard to provide their childrens what they didn't get in their life. They can admire about their childrens and cannot be jealous.

I came across an incident where a jealous mother blinded her daughter because the daughter was a stunning beauty and the mother was ugly.

I came across an incident where a jealous mother blinded her daughter because the daughter was a stunning beauty and the mother was ugly.

What a cruel mother she is? How can she do that to her own child? Definitely she is a psycho.

What a cruel mother she is? How can she do that to her own child? Definitely she is a psycho.

During childhood, I listened to stories of jealousy between step step mother and daughter. The step mother would stand before a magic mirror that would tell that she is prettiest. One day, the mirror tells that her step daughter is prettiest. Then, she attempts to kill her step daughter out of jealousy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

During childhood, I listened to stories of jealousy between step step mother and daughter. The step mother would stand before a magic mirror that would tell that she is prettiest. One day, the mirror tells that her step daughter is prettiest. Then, she attempts to kill her step daughter out of jealousy.

Gulshanji i agree with you but a step mother cannot be a real mother.

No that's not true though I have a step mom as my real mom died when I was of 4 years. She has raised us not though like our step brothers but still she has been like our real mom as we don't know how our real mother was. She is not jealous of us though she does some discrimination but that's OK as its quiet a normal thing. :blink:

No that's not true though I have a step mom as my real mom died when I was of 4 years. She has raised us not though like our step brothers but still she has been like our real mom as we don't know how our real mother was. She is not jealous of us though she does some discrimination but that's OK as its quiet a normal thing. :blink:

She is a real mother to you Sanjeev. A mother can only do this.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.